URGENT. Go to Stltoday.com and Vote on Crews

Oh my gosh, MBM help is needed. The STL Post Dispatch has a poll up titled "Should SLU bring back Jim Crews for a 5th Season". Currently the vote is 145 Yes Bring Him Back, 188 No Don't.

Soderballs, you need to organize your storm troopers and cast your votes. Do not fail to once, again, for the 100th time, remind us of your thoughts on Crews. (No I did not vote 145 times.) The link is provided. You are welcome.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/should-slu-bring-back-jim-crews-for-a-fifth-season/poll_1c67280a-e39d-11e5-aaf6-67d198ec9fb5.html

Thank you HossierPal just voted no and commented. To make the case I hope everyone comments, there are some really smart people on this site that would have good insight on the reason coach Crews should not be back.

Who the hell is voting yes?

Read the comment section of the people voting, I got one to bite and they voted yes and read the reason why.

Read the comment section of the people voting, I got one to bite and they voted yes and read the reason why.

"One of the youngest teams in the country." If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I'd pay for Crews' buyout.

Typical spin of Crews being the victim of a rebuilding year. Blah blah. He structured this team!!!! He coached them!

"One of the youngest teams in the country." If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I'd pay for Crews' buyout.

Typical spin of Crews being the victim of a rebuilding year. Blah blah. He structured this team!!!! He coached them!

All correct

Joe Astor: "I know the negative masses on Billikens.com have had it out for Crews for years and they are voting repeatedly in this poll, but I think the two time coach of the year deserves the chance to see his recruits develop. There are some who would actually cheer for the Billikens to lose just so they could see Crews get fired. Pretty sick if you ask me."

Joe Astor = MB73

Jim Crews has been a coach at slu for 5 years, head coach for 4 years, he is graduating Ash whom he brought here 3 years ago and his first class are finishing their Junior year. How much more time do we give a guy who can only win 10 games per year (twice) with his own guys?

Joe Astor: "I know the negative masses on Billikens.com have had it out for Crews for years and they are voting repeatedly in this poll, but I think the two time coach of the year deserves the chance to see his recruits develop. There are some who would actually cheer for the Billikens to lose just so they could see Crews get fired. Pretty sick if you ask me."

Joe Astor = MB73

What was strange about that post was that he felt Welmer and Gillman would make the team good next year and as much as I would like to see that happen I just cannot. As I have learned from you all on this site when it comes to Welmer, see the kid play.

What was strange about that post was that he felt Welmer and Gillman would make the team good next year and as much as I would like to see that happen I just cannot. As I have learned from you all on this site when it comes to Welmer, see the kid play.

Welmer might have a little shooting ability. He and Zeke will have 0 impact on the lack of ball distribution and movement, and on our piss-poor "defense"

This team sucks and needs a point guard. No point guard, no improvement.

Losing Achraf is going to cost us a couple more, I see us being worse next year if Crews is retained, not that I will care at that point.

Not to get too political, but those voting yes have to be Hillary and Trump supporters, ie easily duped by con artists.

Is that necessary? and how is it not getting too political? You just called a lot of people idiots. I could make the case that if you are voting for any candidate currently running you are easily duped by crooks if not con artists. Please delete the post. If it stays up I'll feel obliged to respond and it will end up turning ugly quick.