How will history remember the Crews era?

bauman

--- almost a total lack of emotion on the sideline

--- the strangest substitution patterns ever - thank you Tanner

--- the most creative, under our basket, inbound play ever devised

--- pulling all four non-freethrow shooters off the line, since we were such a great free throw shooting team that there was no need to even attempt getting a rebound

--- continuing to start a player who regressed significantly after a couple of good games

--- allowing us to all enjoy a game of who's going to play, or not play, in today's game

--- making us all waste hours of our precious time whenever we were trying to find someone who would want to go to a game with us

--- never learning how to teach our players how to properly use a pick to get open, like all our opponents do

--- in just two short years, destroying what RM built

--- more and more empty (paid) seats as the seasons progressed.

All-in-all, well done JC!!! Can anybody say Ron Ekker?

Did a good job with Ricks kids but should have done better job of coaching against Oregon. Beating Butler 3 times and VCU twice and winning the conference Championship is good.

The team completely collapsing after the 5 seniors left and I wonder how good could Ash have been with a better coach.

Turning Billiken basketball to dumpster fire as many have said.

Turning the program to a level that better recruits pass up a scholarship offer.

Not coaching players up.

Not manning up for post game interviews by sending an assistance coach to speak with Earl.

Struggling offenses to many dead zones.

Recruiting.

He'll be remembered as a great recruiter when a new coach takes this team towards the top of the conference next year

That's the spirit and I hope you are right. I will be excited for a new season but I will have low expectations.

Starting to foul NC State with 5 minutes left to erase a 16 point deficit, then pulling out a press when town 5 to advance for the 3rd straight year in the tourney despite SLU going 12 for 26 from the line themselves is a good thing to remember.....

Definitely his high lite moment at SLU.

-he gets credit for allowing Rick's players to coach themselves or not changing the system so we got to two more tourneys

-there have been no stories of him with a cheerleader or a waitress

-the rest seem to be in the deficit column

-next week, we should know next week