Yarbourogh

JeffinMH

MY has the ability to be an absolute stud for us. It's on both MY and Crews to get the best MY we can on the court. Whatever approach Crews is taking with MY isn't working. Whatever attitude MY has isn't working. They both have stuff to fix in that relationship. If they can, we'll be praising MY a lot on here.

One other note about last night, Crews didn't have a quick hook with Bishop or Hines like he has with others. I'm happy to see that. Not sure why the difference in treatment but I hope Crews dials down his quick hook for all the players, except when absolutely needed.

What do you see in Yarbrough? He's got major attitude problems and can't stop turning the ball over. Addition by subtraction in my opinion.

I see size, talent and skill. I recall 10 ppg last year. I recall games where he dominated. I recall announcers such as Highmark and Ramsey gushing over him.

Again, does our team lack talent or lack a coach the kids respect. Every criticism of Malik, IMO, relates to things which can be changed (between a good attitude by the player and by a coach who not only has knowledge but who commands respect). For various reasons, I do not believe Crews commands respect, he does not appear to be receiving respect and our existing talent simply is not playing well, both individually and as a team. At the same time, comments that Crews must be stupid and doesn't know how to do this or that is also wrong. He knows the game of basketball, he has done alot to get to where he is today, RM had absolute confidence in him and RM, of course, was a fundamental guy, but unfortunately his coaching experience here at SLU has not been good and is not working.

MY has the ability to be an absolute stud for us. It's on both MY and Crews to get the best MY we can on the court. Whatever approach Crews is taking with MY isn't working. Whatever attitude MY has isn't working. They both have stuff to fix in that relationship. If they can, we'll be praising MY a lot on here.

One other note about last night, Crews didn't have a quick hook with Bishop or Hines like he has with others. I'm happy to see that. Not sure why the difference in treatment but I hope Crews dials down his quick hook for all the players, except when absolutely needed.

I agree with this but at the same time, how long do you try?

11 more made shots on the year and he'd be at 50%. He has 34 turnovers in 18 games. If he'd lose 1 a game he'd be at 16 for the season and he brings the ball up the floor a lot. . He's not as far off as some of you think. I can't speak on his attitude.