Coaching Candidates

JMM28

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Why do you think we waited 19 days after the firing of Crews before making a deal....Ford was available 19 days ago. ...The agreement with Drew was actually much longer than 19 days.... You wait and you wait ...and I think SLU couldn't take the chance of waiting till Thur and probably pushed Drew a little...and that was all she wrote. As I stated earlier, I think SLU gave him everything he wanted and just couldn;t wait anymore and he couldn't commit right now...so we have Ford.

I think people need to chill a little in regards to Ford....Is he as good as Coach K...No...Is he as bad as Crews .. No...He has some good metrics that project well in the A-10. I think for now people need to take a wait and see attitude.

Looking forward to renewing my season tickets next year.

I wonder if the GT opening changed things for Drew?

Does this mean Drew is still in play since Stu and the P-D f'd up with their announcement??? FWIW I don't see a retraction from them yet? I'm really confused. If Ford isn't the HC who are the candidates???

While we don't know yet if Ford is actually coach, I have come to a condition under which I am okay with the hire. If Ford can go and get Goodwin and another Althoff player (talented of course) then I will be okay with the hire in the short run. If not, then this move is one that will take lots of winning for me to digest.