OT: Springsteen at Chaifetz March 6

bonwich

All arenas, Talking Stick Arena in Phoenix is America West/US Airways Arena (Suns). Chaifetz is the smallest venue by about 3,000 behind Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY. MVC tournament is at Scottrade that weekend.

The Stones played the Kiel Opera House in my time. The first time I saw Springsteen was at the Fox before it was remodeled, circa 1975 or 76 right after "Born to Run" broke and he was on the cover of "Time" and "Newsweek" the week prior. Most amazing concert ever. Did "It's My Life" by the Animals. First and last time I ever heard it from him.

Then I saw him at Kiel. And Twice at the old Arena. Last time for his "Tunnel of Love" tour. Fourth row seats for the "Born in the USA" Tour.

I'm not surprised he's doing Chaifetz. He loves playing St. Louis but the last 3 shows at Scottrade haven't sold out. Damn work commitment trip will make me miss it. that show, being late in the tour, should be epic, especially considering he'll pull out special rarities the first time he plays a venue.

More seriously, do season ticket holders get early access to tickets...Sound ridiculous saying this, but I am actually asking for a frien

Ya know, for all the hard work of just being Billiken fans, first crack at concert tickets OUGHT to be a perk for season ticket holders. I've never been there for a concert. How many actual seats will be for sale? Does anyone know? I assume they drop a curtain at some point in the arena but there'll be floor seats added too, right?

Ya know, for all the hard work of just being Billiken fans, first crack at concert tickets OUGHT to be a perk for season ticket holders. I've never been there for a concert. How many actual seats will be for sale? Does anyone know? I assume they drop a curtain at some point in the arena but there'll be floor seats added too, right?

I looked for tickets for one of the concerts (Elton John maybe) and they had seating in the entire place plus floor. I wouldn't be surprised if concert seating has higher capacity than BB seating.

Not 100% sure of this but i think slu gives up control of all things at chaifetz except slu events like basketball and volleyball maybe graduation and company in new York leases the building for all else and contols concessions ushers, etc. I wouldn't bet the farm on all that but believing that let's me accept the suckie concessions, maroon clad ushers etc

Not 100% sure of this but i think slu gives up control of all things at chaifetz except slu events like basketball and volleyball maybe graduation and company in new York leases the building for all else and contols concessions ushers, etc. I wouldn't bet the farm on all that but believing that let's me accept the suckie concessions, maroon clad ushers etc

Yeah, I can see that being the case. Hire a management company to run the building and book events. SLU's not really in that business.

The Stones played the Kiel Opera House in my time. The first time I saw Springsteen was at the Fox before it was remodeled, circa 1975 or 76 right after "Born to Run" broke and he was on the cover of "Time" and "Newsweek" the week prior. Most amazing concert ever. Did "It's My Life" by the Animals. First and last time I ever heard it from him.

Then I saw him at Kiel. And Twice at the old Arena. Last time for his "Tunnel of Love" tour. Fourth row seats for the "Born in the USA" Tour.

Slight correction the covers were 11/27/75 less than a month after his first lou show @ the Ambassador. The Fox show wasn't until 2/28/77 as the tour went forever waiting for his legal issues to clear before being able to release Darkness album. That show is out there as are all 3 Opera House shows. The holy grail of his St Louis show recordings is his first Darkness stop here @ big Kiel June of '78. you got the It's My Life part right. He was really venting his frustration with his situation with that song. Just downloaded couple weeks back.

I looked for tickets for one of the concerts (Elton John maybe) and they had seating in the entire place plus floor. I wouldn't be surprised if concert seating has higher capacity than BB seating.

Bruce's arena shows have an unobstructed stage so no curtain, no blocked off sections. I would guess an additional 1000 floor seats (pit then the "second pit").