GDT: 12/2/15 — Morehead, less tail; wait, what?!

At the half, it's Morehead 38, ###### 15.

At this point, it looks like the program needs an entirely new coaching staff and 12 new players.

I'm trying to be nice, but....

When Thicks calls it, get your and go home. I'm expecting Billikan in here any second leading a lynch mob. Never been so disappointed in this team. Or the school. It all seems so misguided. I expect we'll be below 150th in academics, basketball and maybe even fuoking soccer by the time my kids are old enough to not go to SLU.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what it's like for five dudes to share a bed, with the same guy just constantly shitting in it?

Watching this game is like going to lemonparty.com and then Jolly comes in like a pop up ad that plays two girls one cup. And you can't figure out how to get it off. And your wife and grandma are coming into the room.

I hate to say this, but while Jim Crews is a really good guy and the babysitting job he did after Coach Majerus had to leave the team earned him a shot as the Billikens' head coach, but unless we see a dramatic turnaround, it has become obvious that he's not the coach to build the program.

###### yourself you homer. Or maybe you are Chris may

What the are you talking about. I'm telling you he's not reading the board. If you'd like him to hear your voice email him.

I'm as unhappy about this game as you are and I'm gonna voice my opinion either by email or when I inevitably run into him at the next game.

I hate to say this, but while Jim Crews is a really good guy and the babysitting job he did after Coach Majerus had to leave the team earned him a shot as the Billikens' head coach, but unless we see a dramatic turnaround, it has become obvious that he's not the coach to build the program.

I've had a mouthful of beer for the last minute or so, just scowling, thinking about splitting it across the living room. I feel like if I spit, Crews gets fired. If I swallow, we just keep on fiddleing around until he has a .500 W/L record here or his contract's up.

I've had a mouthful of beer for the last minute or so, just scowling, thinking about splitting it across the living room. I feel like if I spit, Crews gets fired. If I swallow, we just keep on fiddle######ing around until he has a .500 W/L record here or his contract's up.

I took one for the team and spit the beer across the room. Fire Crews. GO BILLS.