GDT: 12/2/15 — Morehead, less tail; wait, what?!

Morehead State is an Ohio Valley team, which seems to suggest an Atlantic 10 team should win easily. That may not be the case tonight, but I'd sure like to see the Bills put up a dominant performance in Chaifetz for once. What I foresee is a close — maybe see-saw — game until the 8-minute mark of the second half, when the Bills should pull away for a 12- to 15-point win. Other than Louisville, they've shown the tendency to wear teams down.

What I'd like to see is a little swagger and swashbuckling! How about a few Billiken dunks?! Other than one by Crawford that wasn't smoothly executed, the Bills haven't had any this season, have they? I'd like to see Neufeld throw one down. And I'd like for Agbeko to mash one in. Has Reggie even completed a dunk in his Billiken career? (I don't recall one.) Throw Milik an alley-oop. Do something to generate some excitement! And no dunks by the Eagles! I can't stand for these (supposedly) lower-level schools to dunk on the Bills in their own building while getting none of their own.

GO BILLS!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morehead State is an Ohio Valley team, which seems to suggest an Atlantic 10 team should win easily. That may not be the case tonight, but I'd sure like to see the Bills put up a dominant performance in Chaifetz for once. What I foresee is a close — maybe see-saw — game until the 8-minute mark of the second half, when the Bills should pull away for a 12- to 15-point win. Other than Louisville, they've shown the tendency to wear teams down.

What I'd like to see is a little swagger and swashbuckling! How about a few Billiken dunks?! Other than one by Crawford that wasn't smoothly executed, the Bills haven't had any this season, have they? I'd like to see Neufeld throw one down. And I'd like for Agbeko to mash one in. Has Reggie even completed a dunk in his Billiken career? (I don't recall one.) Throw Milik an alley-oop. Do something to generate some excitement! And no dunks by the Eagles! I can't stand for these (supposedly) lower-level schools to dunk on the Bills in their own building while getting none of their own.

GO BILLS!

Neufeld had a dunk recently. I think that's the only one.