Media Information for the 2015-2016 Men's Basketball Season

Go_Bills

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything for tonight? Bump.

Updated post #2 with a direct stat link, as SLUBillikens is keeping it hidden until game time.

Unfortunately, there will be no audio/video broadcasts of Tuesday’s exhibition game. As KMOX is covering the hockey match tonight and ESPN 101.1 is not sending any of their commentators.

Sunday game will be a VLC streaming link.

This are the games, that I have already found the stream links for in month of November.

All times listed are (GMT-05:00) Eastern time zone and subject to change.
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #1 Hartford at St. Louis (L) Nov 15 5:00 PM (FCSP)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #1 Hartford at St. Louis ® Nov 15 7:00 PM (FCSC)
(CBK) Southern Illinois-Edwardsville Basketball 2015-16 #2 St. Louis at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville (L) Wen NOV 18, 8:00PM (FCSA)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #2 St. Francis-Brooklyn at St. Louis (D) Sat. Nov 21 10:00 PM (FCSA)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #2 St. Francis-Brooklyn at St. Louis ® Sunday Nov 22 2:00 PM (FCSA)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #2 St. Francis-Brooklyn at St. Louis ® Sunday Nov 24 4:00 AM (FCSC)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #3 North Florida at St. Louis (L) Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:00 PM (FSCA)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #3 North Florida at St. Louis ® Tue/Midnight/12:01 AM (FCSP)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #3 North Florida at St. Louis ® Wen Nov 25, 2015 2:00 AM (FSCA)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #3 North Florida at St. Louis ® Wen Nov 25, 2015 6:00 AM (FCSC)
(CBK) St. Louis University Basketball 2015 #3 North Florida at St. Louis ® Wen Nov 25, 2015 11:00 AM (FCSP)
Key: L=Live, R=Repeat, D=Delayed
Please note, that it appears that St. Francis-Brooklyn at St. Louis won't be shown live on a VLCStreaming link. This game is on FSMW+ but I will update as more information becomes available. Moreover, the ASN network appears to be a regional thing where they take over a local channel to show the game but hopefully more information will be posted closer to game time about that. I just wanted to give you guys all the information I have.
--Go Bills. (Open for posting)

Good news here, St. Francis-Brooklyn at St. Louis will be a live stream via VLC setup. This means our next four games after tonight will have HD live streams.

It appears we bumped out (CBK) TCU Men's Basketball '15-'16 #2 South Dakota St. at TCU (L) 11/21/15 for the 7 PM starting spot. This means our game will now be on FCSC and FSMKCP.

Source: http://www.foxsports.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/Programming/2015/11/06/11.6.15%20FCSC.pdf

For thoses curious about which channels will have our upcoming games please check out http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/programs/SP003254080000-College-Basketball-Hartford-at-St-Louis/104062905

Always appreciated Go_Bills!

Thanks! Post #2 has been updated for Wednesday game! Please note the vlc streams have changed from last week.

SIUE school website says that they are going to host a version of the Fox Sports Midwest tv stream. Curious to see how that will work.

Thanks! Post #2 has been updated for Wednesday game! Please note the vlc streams have changed from last week.

SIUE school website says that they are going to host a version of the Fox Sports Midwest tv stream. Curious to see how that will work.

Go_Bills, if it's not too much trouble, could you copy and paste your information into new posts for each game? I and probably many others typically go to the first unread post; you make us scroll back up to the top of the page. And after a few more posts, the post you edit will be on a prior page from the unread posts.

Personally, I think editing posts should be done to correct mistakes, not add new material. New material should go in new posts.

Go_Bills, if it's not too much trouble, could you copy and paste your information into new posts for each game? I and probably many others typically go to the first unread post; you make us scroll back up to the top of the page. And after a few more posts, the post you edit will be on a prior page from the unread posts.

Personally, I think editing posts should be done to correct mistakes, not add new material. New material should go in new posts.

Sure!

Feel free to delete this thread to remove any confusion. :lol:B):)

Sure!

Feel free to delete this thread to remove any confusion. :lol:B):)

I apologize. The confusion was in my communication. I'm not asking you to start a new thread for each game but just to add a new post (reply) to this thread for each game. I know how much we love to have a single thread be recycled indefinitely :)

I apologize. The confusion was in my communication. I'm not asking you to start a new thread for each game but just to add a new post (reply) to this thread for each game. I know how much we love to have a single thread be recycled indefinitely :)

Sure! Sorry for the confusion on my end as well :). So in theory, post #1 and the most recent from me will include the media information for the current game. Unless, I'm answering questions for others. This will prevent people from having to search for the most recent game post. Moreover, it will also reduce our thread count in the google cache because we don't need to become an index of streaming links each week.

How does that sound for everyone?

GoBills, thanks again for the links and info on VLC media player. Picture was very fuzzy yesterday. I did the steps at input/codecs and all that but still not good reception. Any suggestions or hints at what's causing the problem?

GoBills, thanks again for the links and info on VLC media player. Picture was very fuzzy yesterday. I did the steps at input/codecs and all that but still not good reception. Any suggestions or hints at what's causing the problem?

Mhmm there is quite a few things that could be causing the problem. Let me first get some background information:

1) Are you using a Windows or Mac operating system?

2) What link did your select from?

3) What is the your internet speed?

4) What did you set your network cache to, if you set it to anything?

My friend thinks it's a less advanced display driver, mobile intel ® 4 series express chipset family. We checked over everything else. Any other suggestions?