FRIDAY CHEERLEADERS - Amanda Pflugrad vs MaCall Manor

jimbofive

FRIDAY CHEERLEADERS - Amanda Pflugrad vs MaCall Manor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which one gets it?

• Amanda Pflugrad
    • MaCall Manor
    • Neither. I'm into dudes. All the way.

Just a thought. Please look at the hands of McCall and the hands of Amanda. Amanda has older looking hands. A point is to be made, women (and men too) use all kinds of products on their faces to make themselves look younger. Look at the hands if you want to estimate their age. I know age has nothing to do with the rest of the specs, just making a point about doing a rough visual evaluation of age.

Just a thought. Please look at the hands of McCall and the hands of Amanda. Amanda has older looking hands. A point is to be made, women (and men too) use all kinds of products on their faces to make themselves look younger. Look at the hands if you want to estimate their age. I know age has nothing to do with the rest of the specs, just making a point about doing a rough visual evaluation of age.

These are the types of solid posts I've come to expect and admire from Old Guy. Great insight.

older hands are more experienced hands...

It's much more important to note if they have "manhands"!giphy-1.gif?1384968217