Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael DeVoe: PG, 6-4, 165, Orlando, FL (Oak Ridge)Offers: SLU, UMass, Miami, USC, TCU. Interest: Xavier, Florida, Ohio State. Latest News: DeVoe picked up an offer from SLU on his unofficial visit. Scouting Report: DeVoe’s stock has risen rapidly this spring on the AAU circuit. He’s become a more aggressive scorer to add to his playmaking abilities. He’s smooth and long and creates a lot of steals on the defensive end. Twitter: @Michael_devoe6

DeVoe is also an outstanding student. I'm sure there's more interest than what I found just now; many call him the best 2018 PG in the state of Florida. He's a big-time player.

39 minutes ago, kshoe said:

That is awesome... but its way too subtle for much of this board.

I'm hip hop to what your saying but think the MBMs are getting a bad rap. New Edition of the board not withstanding (luv new circle avatars btw), I don't think you should say this but sure you'd say "My Prerogative".

55 minutes ago, kshoe said:

That is awesome... but its way too subtle for much of this board.

I'll be honest, it took me a few minutes to figure out what was happening.

Searching 'michael devoe' on Twitter is a frustrating exercise. The results are driving me out of my mind.

15 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I'll be honest, it took me a few minutes to figure out what was happening.

Searching 'michael devoe' on Twitter is a frustrating exercise. The results are driving me out of my mind.

So you're saying info on Michael Devoe was hard for you to find?

Keldon Johnson: SG, 6-5, 192, South Hill, VA (Park View)Offers: SLU, Georgetown, Providence, Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State, Wake Forest, Penn State, Florida, Texas, Cincinnati, East Carolina, Old Dominion. Interest: Duke, UNC, Louisville, Kentucky, Kansas. Latest News: Johnson took an unofficial visit to SLU and received an offer. Scouting Report: Johnson is a wing with good length and a solid build. He’s a crafty, high-volume scorer with a lot of tools. He’s one of the highest-rated wings in the entire class of 2018.