Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

First half this video I wasn't sold. Second half makes me see the potential.

Thank you for sharing the video it is the first time I have seen him I like his outside shooting it looks smooth I am curious what others on this site think about his shot mechanics, something I know nothing about.  He looks really good going to the net.

Let me help you out a bit, here.

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

Thank you for sharing the video.  It is the first time I have seen him I like his outside shooting; it looks smooth I am curious what others on this site think about his shot mechanics, something I know nothing about.  He looks really good going to the net.

It appears that your typing isn't quick enough to keep up with your thoughts. :)

2 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Let me help you out a bit, here.

It appears that your typing isn't quick enough to keep up with your thoughts. :)

People like me are very grateful for spell and grammar check.

@Franchise_08thanks for posting. Does anyone know what gym that is (I assume connected to a fitness center of some sort)? I have seen a few local kids post videos of themselves working out and it was at that same little gym with the graphics on the well.

Not fully making this comparison as a player (I just haven't had the chance to watch Gordon enough), while Gordon has thinned out overall his lower half is still so naturally strong similar to Tyler Cook.

1 hour ago, TheChosenOne said:

@Franchise_08thanks for posting. Does anyone know what gym that is (I assume connected to a fitness center of some sort)? I have seen a few local kids post videos of themselves working out and it was at that same little gym with the graphics on the well.

Not fully making this comparison as a player (I just haven't had the chance to watch Gordon enough), while Gordon has thinned out overall his lower half is still so naturally strong similar to Tyler Cook.

I thought his Julius randle mention was pretty good 

Per Roy Schmidt, Talen Horton-Tucker taking an unofficial visit to Michigan today.  He also said he thinks they may be in the lead if they offer today.  

He also tweeted he was the first to say Lester isn't himself months ago and the Chicago media is dumb for just now figuring it out.  Favorite follow on twitter.  

3 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Schmidt made some posts alluding to the existence of an imposter account. If someone has seen this I'd love a link. I can't find it.

Somebody replied that it was "Donut Bros" (@ilprepbullseye).  They don't tweet a lot but looks like that would be it.  

1 hour ago, Bills_06 said:

Per Roy Schmidt, Talen Horton-Tucker taking an unofficial visit to Michigan today.  He also said he thinks they may be in the lead if they offer today.  

He also tweeted he was the first to say Lester isn't himself months ago and the Chicago media is dumb for just now figuring it out.  Favorite follow on twitter.  

It is fun when he goes into full meltdown mode regarding the Cubs.