Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

Re: The medical hardship....

I believe that you must first complete your initial eligibility, and then petition for the hardship waiver for an extra year.   So, in Bishop's case, this year counts as his 2nd year.  He would then have 3 more years in which to play 2.  After that time (either 2 or 3 years, depending on his specific circumstances) he can petition the NCAA to "get back" the year he lost to medical hardship.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Well what is the explanation to why he isn't starting over a walk on? Well now he is injured but before.

Probably because the walk on is better. Not starting/playing someone is totally different than asking them to leave the program. Comparing the two is foolish.

40 minutes ago, For-DaLove said:

Probably because the walk on is better. Not starting/playing someone is totally different than asking them to leave the program. Comparing the two is foolish.

On such a horrible team with very untalented players, if you aren't even good enough to play on that team why do we want them. I don't understand this need to keep trash players

29 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Thatch had 18 tonight and moved into second place on Sikeston career scoring list.

As a junior, that's pretty impressive.

Great return game for Gordon. Double-double in a narrow win, can't ask for more from a guy who hasn't played in a game in over a year.

9 hours ago, almaman said:

assume WG won? Wonder who's  leading scorer at Sikeston?

WGHS beat Ritenour at Ritenour, 67-65.

Thatch passed Bryan Elliott (class of 2000), who had 1510 points for Sikeston. Their all-time leader, Michael Porter (class of 2009), had 1994 career points. If Thatch stays healthy, he should pass him fairly early on next season.

Thought I'd add that Watson scored 42 points against Pattonville Tuesday night. According to this article from David Kvidahl, that's the second time he's scored over 40 points in a game this year. He's also scored more than 30 seven times this year and is averaging 28 points per game. I really hope they can get him to join his friends Carte'Are and Fred here in 2018.

12 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

On such a horrible team with very untalented players, if you aren't even good enough to play on that team why do we want them. I don't understand this need to keep trash players

You don't need to understand.  Coach Ford handles these issues.

9 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Has ™ Retweeted Zion Williamson

I know you not talking ??

Has ™ added,

Zion Williamson @ZionW32
Why https://twitter.com/ctrapp12/status/824065328330276865 

and so it begins

3 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Has ™ Retweeted Zion Williamson

I know you not talking ??

Has ™ added,

Zion Williamson @ZionW32
Why https://twitter.com/ctrapp12/status/824065328330276865 

I guess I am old... what does this mean? 

Is Zion asking French why he is going to SLU?

51 minutes ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

I guess I am old... what does this mean? 

Is Zion asking French why he is going to SLU?

I can't see Hasahn's tweets but looks like Zion quoted a tweet with video of a Clyde Trapp dunking over another guy at practice asking why and Hasahn replied to him sort of saying you are one to talk.  That is my old person interpretation of it.  Either way definitely not asking why Hasahn is going to SLU.   

11 hours ago, Bills_06 said:

I can't see Hasahn's tweets but looks like Zion quoted a tweet with video of a Clyde Trapp dunking over another guy at practice asking why and Hasahn replied to him sort of saying you are one to talk.  That is my old person interpretation of it.  Either way definitely not asking why Hasahn is going to SLU.   

You're on the right track... Zion is basically asking, "Why do you gotta do that to that poor soul, you posterized him."  And Has replied, "You're one to talk, you are always posterizing guys."