Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

1 minute ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I'm speechless. We just got a commitment from a guy who could be a McDonald's All-American. Let that sink in.

Even more so.  pretend its 2015 and someone tells you in 1 year SLU lands a 4* and 5* at the same position within 48 hours. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-I wish my meeting would have been cancelled so I could get to MAC to see Coach Ford float into the room

-from ESPN, and the story is a headline,   "There were a lot of reasons why I chose Saint Louis, but more than anything I just felt it was the best fit for me," Gordon told ESPN. "Staying home will help me a lot."  and talking about the Legend... "I talked to him the other day, and it's been a long, long time since the top guys in the city stayed home," Gordon said. "I'm hoping this starts a trend."

Don't want this to get lost in the chatter about Gordon today:

There's some chatter about 2018 4-star combo guard Ayo Dosunmu narrowing his list today, and apparently SLU is on it. 

Im still trying to find a tweet/link to verify. 

Forgive me if this is old news. 

-just a word of caution but we've got a year to hold the commitment, through a probably crappy season with KU most likely still tugging on him but I suspect Coach Ford and Coach Tate can get Mr Gordon through it

-what a week for the Billikens!

Boom!

Big time, I knew Coach Ford would recruit well, but this it's far exceeding my expectations.  I was a melt down poster, I'm feeling better now but not all the way convinced.  Not going to let that dampen my excitement.

If there were/are personality issues with Gordon, SLU still has to take the chance 5*, local, we had to.

Bonus for SPUMAC and KU melt downs.

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

Tate and Ford Job for next several months:

1) Spend night in ESL with Tilmon

2) Breakfast with Gordon

3) Lunch with Watson

4) Dinner with Goodwin and return to ESL. 

Repeat. 

-too limiting, clearly they can do more, much more, heck at this point they might be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound

Hey guys, whatever the coaches are doing, they are doing just fine. What we have now is that most elusive quality: Momentum. If we keep it up we might just leap to the upper reaches before we know it. Hell, we have Gordon and Moore tweeting Watson to join them, how good can it get? Who knows?

Just now, Old guy said:

Hey guys, whatever the coaches are doing, they are doing just fine. What we have now is that most elusive quality: Momentum. If we keep it up we might just leap to the upper reaches before we know it. Hell, we have Gordon and Moore tweeting Watson to join them, how good can it get? Who knows?

Best thing since Mexican ice.