Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gobillsgo said:

Interesting thought... Maybe KU not in his top 3. That would be a surprise to say the least, but probably a positive for us I'd think. 

There is a reason why KU may no longer be a favorite, but I will wait to see what happens tonight before possibly posting a rumor I heard.

4 minutes ago, billikens747 said:

Don't leave us hanging. 

I am waiting to see what happens tonight due to past info that didn't really hold and made me look like a fool (per usual), but the rumor is making more sense now. It is just why KU may no longer be the favorite.

45 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Must be waiting on the graphics dude to send it... Seems to be all the rage these days. 

I wouldn't be surprised. Same guy who tweeted and deleted the announcement time says his guy is doing the edit. "Best in the business". If it's not before the end of this WS game, I'll go to sleep assuming SLU is a finalist.

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I wouldn't be surprised. Same guy who tweeted and deleted the announcement time says his guy is doing the edit. "Best in the business". If it's not before the end of this WS game, I'll go to sleep assuming SLU is a finalist.

I saw that too. Didn't know there was a competitive market for people who make recruiting finalist and commitment graphics.