God Bless America!

Henry

Congratulations to any of my Billiken brothers who have family or friends who were positively impacted by the intelligent decision made by our President to reform our broken immigration process! I haven't been this excited to be an American since the 2012 elections confirmed the approval of the work our President had started in his first term.

We are a nation of immigrants and nobody should be living in the shadows!

Lets Go Bills!

Patrick

Tough bunch. They want new Jayson Tatum and MO Valley threads deleted because the topics have been discussed ad nauseam, but then they also want threads deleted when they veer off into current events. Not sure what that leaves that's acceptable to talk about, except maybe how Austin McBroom will never be big time until he changes his Twitter habits.

Tough bunch. They want new Jayson Tatum and MO Valley threads deleted because the topics have been discussed ad nauseam, but then they also want threads deleted when they veer off into current events. Not sure what that leaves that's acceptable to talk about, except maybe how Austin McBroom will never be big time until he changes his Twitter habits.

No one wins when these get political. Those threads and posts don't belong on a basketball board.

The MVC topic is the all-time most trolled, pointless discussion. All but the newest noobs around here are just exhausted.

Anyone who wants discussion of Tatum taken down is an idiot. There's no nice way to say it. He's priority #1 for our staff, so he should be priority #1 for the board. He's an instant program changer, even if he's only around for a season, and we're very much in the mix.

I have no defense for this thread. But I'm not sure why the TAMCCABCDXYZ thread needs to go.

The latest MO Valley thread actually concerned Hinson's comments after the SIU game. It didn't devolve into a pi$$ing match in the slightest. Not sure why everyone was supposed to pretend the press conference never happened.

There was a new Tatum thread started the other day to ask whether there was a single "point man" on the staff at SLU in charge of his recruitment, and half a dozen people immediately jumped out and demanded it go, since Tatum is already dominating the eleventy billion page recruiting thread.

Redundant threads should be merged or redirected. There's no point in individual Tatum threads when we already have a 57-pager going. Seems obvious.

The other one went from a game preview into a Ferguson argument. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't need that. I already have to come home for a long Thanksgiving weekend and be forcefully subjected to my relatives' horrifying opinions. Basketball is an escape.

Funny, I thought that thread was supposed to be about recruitment for the whole class. Not sure why a specific question about the #1 player in the country shouldn't be worthy of its own thread. Should we also restrict all discussion of current players to their own designated threads?

All the talk lately has been about St. Louisans being pansies for acting like Ferguson will turn into the apocalypse, but a certain contingent on here is the most deletion-/moderation-happy bunch I've ever encountered.

If you want a response to the first two sentences - because I can't tell if you're serious or not - virtually the whole 2016 recruiting thread is about Tatum. He doesn't need another thread, nor do any other recruits in that class until and unless they commit. It's so much nicer to have a single, frequently updated catch-all thread for a single class' recruiting info.

I don't know what your point is with that question, and whether that's rhetorical, but the simple answer is 'No.' Developments with current players are much different. I don't even know how 'designated threads' would be organized because that idea is so stupid and irrelevant to how recruiting information is handled.

This board's policy has always been to put an end to political talk. Steve just isn't around here as much as some of us are, so it goes unnoticed for stretches. Painful, painful stretches.

It is frankly hilarious to me that you are actually offended by the idea of a separate thread to discuss a specific Tatum-related question. Anybody that worried about organization of discussion would probably be a much happier person if they just started a blog rather than deal with pesky thoughts, opinions, and conversation from other folks.

It is frankly hilarious to me that you are actually offended by the idea of a separate thread to discuss a specific Tatum-related question. Anybody that worried about organization of discussion would probably be a much happier person if they just started a blog rather than deal with pesky thoughts, opinions, and conversation from other folks.

Are you missing the point on purpose? Discussion is exactly what I want, but how many identical threads do you need? It's just pointless. It's more to scroll through. There were two media info threads for Indiana State for some reason.

The whole point is to focus the discussion rather than having disjointed pieces of information scattered throughout extraneous threads.