SLU Article

kshoe

Strange that the article doesn't mention MC as a soph ready to contribute. Just another example of one of my pet peaves, especially for national writers. After writing an article, let a local writer (even a fan might help) review for items that a non-local might not be aware of. (I know, you don't end a sentence with a preposition)

For whatever reason this article isn't showing up in the upper corner on the home page but I thought it was a good read.

http://msn.foxsports.com/midwest/story/no-slu-guys-figure-to-get-drafted-but-pro-careers-are-quite-likely-062614

Strange that the article doesn't mention MC as a soph ready to contribute. Just another example of one of my pet peaves, especially for national writers. After writing an article, let a local writer (even a fan might help) review for items that a non-local might not be aware of. (I know, you don't end a sentence with a preposition)

Stan McNeal is a local writer. He works for Fox Sports Midwest, lives in St. Louis and attended many Billiken basketball games last season, writing about many of them. He is a very good writer with a ton of experience.

For whatever reason this article isn't showing up in the upper corner on the home page but I thought it was a good read.

http://msn.foxsports.com/midwest/story/no-slu-guys-figure-to-get-drafted-but-pro-careers-are-quite-likely-062614

Great to read Billiken articles in June. We've come a long way. Nice to see Calbert prominently featured. I like the fact that the staff is evaluating if next year's team might be better suited for a different style of play. Maybe something like the 11-man rotation could be considered, especially early in the season. With this group, I would like to see everybody involved, even if it is just a few minutes a game.