Rob Loe - did he just play his way onto an NBA roster?

22 points on ELEVEN shots. 4-6 from three. Clutch driving baseline dunk. 15 boards. 3 assists. Solid defense. Great passing. Intense. Conditioned. Etc. Etc.

Granted, all I care about are Billiken W's, but I wouldn't mind seeing one of our guys get a shot in The Show.

If he has another big game against Louisville, which I fully expect, I think he has to get a look. He got a shoutout from Youngblood for Christ's sake.

I called big games from Loe and Jett, and I got them. Now we just need one from Evans.

I never literally counted the Bills out, but I was down in the dumps, questioning their heart, and I'm eating all the crow I can stomach this morning.

foqtabokto-iegcxny-fr-jnr-youngblood-192

I like when he mixes in the pump fake, dribble drive move like he did last night a couple of times. It keeps defenses honest and he is quicker than a lot of centers. I always felt like he should have used that a bit more.

He'll probably get a try-out (and maybe float around the D league?), if only because he's a big who can hit 3s and space the floor, and NBA GMs are basically stampeding over themselves for that skillset. I'd be surprised if he makes a roster, but stranger things have happened. More likely, he'll have a nice career in Europe (or, I guess, Down Under), which is still a pretty awesome outcome.