VCU Watch Party in St. Louis - Free Drink with SLU Gear

SluSignGuy

via the Alumni Office

Game Watch event this Saturday in St. Louis, before the VCU game

Join your fellow Billiken fans at the "Billiken Basketball Watch Party" at The Post in Maplewood on Saturday, March 1st as the Bills battle VCU. The watch party will begin at 4:00 p.m. with tip off at 5:00 p.m. on ESPN 2. This will be a great opportunity to cheer on SLU with your fellow fans.

The Post in Maplewood (7372 Manchester Rd.) will offer $5 appetizers and $2 domestic bottles for SLU fans.

A special note to those people who wear SLU gear will receive a free drink (domestic draft or well drink). Prizes and giveaways will also be available.

Wish there'd be more of an under-aged audience there, I would love to go. Oh well...

If you are concerned about being the "kid" in the group, I wouldn't let that bother you much. I started going to these things when I was 15 or 16. I admittedly had the web site and my signs as an ice breaker or introduction, but you can have a good time and meet some good folk.

Wish there'd be more of an under-aged audience there, I would love to go. Oh well...

I'm 19 but have always had a good time going to events with other Bills fans. I would totally be there this saturday but I'm going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. I'm sure there will be a solid SLU contingent in Maplewood.