Bobbleheads

SluSignGuy

How do you feel about the Boston Red Sox, mudkat?

I'm an Orioles fan (very long suffering now) since the Senators got stolen by Texas and became the Rangers. I did get to see Ted Williams in person in DC and have an autographed ball of the entire Nats team including Frank Howard, Denny McLain and Ted Williams (manager). They used to to give em out to birthday party kids at the stadium. Could care less about the Sox.

Taxes in NJ are nuts. Even with Christie in power. Who would ever want to live there?

Johnny Sac so Ginny could be closer to her sisters.

Taxes in NJ are nuts. Even with Christie in power. Who would ever want to live there?

No one wants to live here. Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet if you wanna eat. Given my choice of all the places I'd rather live (DC, RVA, Charlotte, Baltimore, SFO and Salt Lake City), I'd go back to Salt Lake.

I'm an Orioles fan (very long suffering now) since the Senators got stolen by Texas and became the Rangers. I did get to see Ted Williams in person in DC and have an autographed ball of the entire Nats team including Frank Howard, Denny McLain and Ted Williams (manager). They used to to give em out to birthday party kids at the stadium. Could care less about the Sox.

Sounds metzian to me.