Jordair Jett

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we are "pedophile U" according to one poster since we are a Jesuit Catholic university. That board is a joke

Yeah I saw that. Pedophiles would be very disappointed in their choices on a college campus.

Not a lot of 8-12 year olds hanging around campus.

Apparently we are "pedophile U" according to one poster since we are a Jesuit Catholic university. That board is a joke

The board is fine, the people there are a joke.

I don't see the point of all the Mizzou talk. We'd never play them. It's a no win situation for us. If we beat them, we were supposed to. They would come out like it was their Super Bowl. It's not every year the lowly state school gets to play the state's powerhouse team. Maybe they'd come to Chaifetz as a buy game? I'd rather have them than NC A&T.

I don't see the point of all the Mizzou talk. We'd never play them. It's a no win situation for us. If we beat them, we were supposed to. They would come out like it was their Super Bowl. It's not every year the lowly state school gets to play the state's powerhouse team. Maybe they'd come to Chaifetz as a buy game? I'd rather have them than NC A&T.

You think Edwardsville would wait a year for us to add BCCC as a buy game?

Sometimes I get frustrated by the B.S. and childishness of some of the posters on our board. Then I spend 5 minutes on the Tiger board and I realize that our board looks like it is full of MIT quantum physics majors in comparison to the idiots posting on the Tiger board.

Check out the comments regarding SLU from the STLToday.com basketball board: http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1006736.

The problem is the misinformed arrogance of the Missouri fans. They are talking about things like how SLU plays in the weak A10 conference. Really? Then they talk about this being our only successful year in a long time. Seriously? It is one thing to be biased. It is completely another thing to be just plain ignorant of the facts.