Jordair Jett

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordair should be an all-american on some level at least 3rd team. He has been unreal. How does a guy without much of a 3pt shot get to the hole at will? Yes, his 12 ft pull up has become extremely reliable, but you know he's coming ...everyone knew he was coming and no one could stop him.

Also conference f/t stats 50-75 for 67% Last 4 games 22-29 for 75%

A10 play 17.8 / 5 / 4.7

LaSalle coach had some high praise for Jordair. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400506263

"This is no exaggeration," Giannini said. "If he doesn't have a career in the NBA, I think he could in the NFL, if his 40 time is good enough. And I'm not joking about that. His strength and his mental toughness and his physicality are at the highest level you can find on a basketball court."

That was really nice of him to say. And I certainly agree with Giannini.

You just won A10 PotW for the second week in a row. How do you plan to celebrate Mr. J?

I'm gonna throw on my warmups and my sweetie pie and I are going to do some shopping for toiletries and other various sundries at Walmart and maybe grab a Subway. But I want to thank my teammates and coach and everyone for making it happen. Love, peace, and chicken grease.

• 2 weeks later...

The ESPN announcers on the Kentucky - LSU game just mentioned JJ as "coolest player" (I think). They said they loved his name, his hair, how he plays.... Wish I was watching on a TV with a DVR so I could replay.

They gave "coolest uniforms" to UMass for their "anthracite sleeved jerseys" that they wore last night.

The ESPN announcers on the Kentucky - LSU game just mentioned JJ as "coolest player" (I think). They said they loved his name, his hair, how he plays.... Wish I was watching on a TV with a DVR so I could replay.

They gave "coolest uniforms" to UMass for their "anthracite sleeved jerseys" that they wore last night.

I just saw that. I was gonna post something but forgot what specifically the announcers said about him

I think they said Kentucky had "best cheerleaders"

It's funny, because the UMass fans hated them.

Anyone have a good version of the Jordairr Jett / Air Jordan image?

I am one of the lucky few who got one. If you need a pic, I can send you one.

It drives me nutters when people say 'sweet Jordan shirt' to me... Recognize!

I am one of the lucky few who got one. If you need a pic, I can send you one.

It drives me nutters when people say 'sweet Jordan shirt' to me... Recognize!

Do we know who made the shirts? I think he's looking for the base image the shirt cane from, not an image of the shirt.

QUAILMAN had them printed. I have mine on now.

I was lucky enough to receive one as well, although it is somewhat snug. After our win against SIUC earlier this season, in which i wore the shirt, i began a little ritual where i wear the shirt every saturday the Bills play. Then if the Bills win i sleep in the shirt, wake up early on Sunday and cook pancakes and sausage, wearing only the snug fit Jordair shirt. Just gotta watch out when that sausage grease stops popping. My wife thinks its absolutely repulsive but i'm pretty sure her mother, who also lives with us, enjoys it. Anyway, i've enjoyed pancakes and sausage twelve times this season so far and look forward to next Sunday where i'm thinking about trying something a little different, using blueberries to spell out S-L-U on the fluffy flapjacks.