Recruiting - 2017

RUBillsFan

1 hour ago, cgeldmacher said:

T Ford and T Ravs: Don't let Glory Days take credit for your inside information.  You need to come out firing on this one.  Put that guy in his place.

True for sure.  I've had GloriaDays on Ignore for most of the summer.  Definitely came from his alternate personality.  Yeah, I know, why don't I have both his names on Ignore.  My bad. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

True for sure.  I've had GloriaDays on Ignore for most of the summer.  Definitely came from his alternate personality.  Yeah, I know, why don't I have both his names on Ignore.  My bad. 

Hey @SluSignGuy, if it's true that T Ford and T Ravs is the same as GloryDays2013, then the former should be deleted and the latter should be suspended for circumventing your limitations on the account.  And if they're not the same, then I think it would be fair to both that such be announced.  (There seems to be strong, but possibly circumstantial, evidence that the usernames are the same person.)

1 hour ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Hey @SluSignGuy, if it's true that T Ford and T Ravs is the same as GloryDays2013, then the former should be deleted and the latter should be suspended for circumventing your limitations on the account.  And if they're not the same, then I think it would be fair to both that such be announced.  (There seems to be strong, but possibly circumstantial, evidence that the usernames are the same person.)

IP Addresses at least are not the same.

Aquinas, I think we will see enough of French in action during the season. The lack of news or "information" about him does not concern me, he will do just fine. I think French may be one of those people that just does what he has to do and does not attract attention upon themselves.

1 hour ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Historically a friend to the American people.  As seen by one of their historic gifts in New York Harbor.  However, their predilection for strong cheeses makes me distrust them.

Lafayette's contributions make the strong cheese tolerable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
40 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

He is a freshmen unless you’re counting HS. He is transferring because CJ Roberts transferred and Porter isn’t coming back and that’s why he committed 

im counting HS.

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2016 at 9:27 AM, Pistol said:

Sorry, @Box and Won, but the dream is over - Justyn Mutts committed to High Point. He's a Hermit! Previously took official visits to Richmond and Howard, and went to a few other A10 schools on unofficial visits.

I honestly thought he'd go to one of our rivals - he had 8 A10 offers. He wouldn't necessarily be an instant impact player in the A10, but this is a big get for a program like High Point. Good for them.

For those of you wondering how Justin. Freaking. Mutts performed as a freshman, I'm here for you.

All-Freshman Team
Carlik Jones, G, R-Fr., Radford
Phlandrous Fleming Jr., G, Fr., Charleston Southern
Jaheam Cornwall, G, Fr., Gardner-Webb
Elijah Cuffee, G, Fr., Liberty
Justyn Freaking Mutts, F, Fr., High Point

Also, he posted 10 points, five boards and three blocks against Johnson & Wales, which I believe is a cooking school.