RUBillsFan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Pickett and Tilmon are really dragging this thing out

Where do you think these will end up committing to coach?

I would still like to see Mr. Pickett decide that a free five year education at SLU would be great and be excited about playing with the loaded 2018-2019 team.

Only news on any of our known 2017 names is that Isaiah Whaley is visiting New Mexico and UConn back-to-back this week, and that UConn offered just ahead of his visit. Fordham offered last week.

10 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Only news on any of our known 2017 names is that Isaiah Whaley is visiting New Mexico and UConn back-to-back this week, and that UConn offered just ahead of his visit. Fordham offered last week.

I see New Mexico's new coach, Paul Weir, kept Harriman as Associate Head Coach.  

39 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I see New Mexico's new coach, Paul Weir, kept Harriman as Associate Head Coach.  

I would have, too. Harriman is awesome.

So Illinois fans have moved on from their investigation of SLU to Mizzou and now have to move along to DePaul?!?!?!

Tilmon's team (whoever is helping him with this decision) is doing a good job of showing local athletes how not to handle the recruiting process. And if some of the rumors are true, this thing may be far from over.

34 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

So Illinois fans have moved on from their investigation of SLU to Mizzou and now have to move along to DePaul?!?!?!

Tilmon's team (whoever is helping him with this decision) is doing a good job of showing local athletes how not to handle the recruiting process. And if some of the rumors are true, this thing may be far from over.

What rumors are you referring to?