• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Franchise_08 said:

2017 recruiting rankings

IMG_0267.PNG

Wow - not sure we have ever been that high.  Of course as the fall signing season progresses and others sign with other schools then we could drop but the same would be true if we sign other good players we would go up.

43 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Wow - not sure we have ever been that high.  Of course as the fall signing season progresses and others sign with other schools then we could drop but the same would be true if we sign other good players we would go up.

Larry Hughes class was top 10. Pretty sure the clangs, highmark, Winfield class was top 30

Nojel Eastern reportedly visited DePaul this weekend. If true, that's his fifth official visit. The other four were Seton Hall, Ohio State, Michigan State, and Purdue. No indication yet which it will be.

Iowa State was out to see Raynere Thornton, who continues to rack up double-doubles in the early going for Gordon State College. As mentioned above, he won't be signing until the spring, per his coach. He has 21 D-I offers, but most are from smaller conferences. His biggest offers are SLU, DePaul, Georgia, and South Carolina.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Below are the times of the official signings for 2017 Illinois prospects. Goodwin is one of the first of the day planned. Interesting that Tillmon is one of the few to have nothing planned yet. Hmm... so I guess that means he is poised to switch and we can go ahead cue up Pitbull? ;)

https://www.prephoops.com/2016/11/national-signing-day-preview-2/

Funny you say that. I just happened to check the Illini Boards and they are paranoid. 

I've just delivered the briefca$e to my guy, so we should hear something shortly. 

I'm thinking its time to get serious about Tillmon at this point. A friend of mine who follows Illini close says, "id be surprised if he doesn't pick SLU at this point, he knows the speculation... if he wanted to end it he would" 

You're talking about the most amazing program turnaround in the history of college basketball

How can you guys not see that there is something fishy and very much illegal going on with Ford and SLU? It's not like these kids think he's a great coach, he just got fired from a power 5 school for being a terrible coach. Had one of the best PG's in the nation and couldn't do anything. Your boosters must have some pretty deep pockets