Recruiting - 2017

RUBillsFan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting clip. Who is he talking to? It cuts off right before he says why he chose SLU. And when he says "Saint Louis University" there's a gasp in the room and I can't tell if that dude was surprised or disappointed or what. Doesn't matter, but interesting.

7 minutes ago, brianstl said:

The better we finish this season, the easier recruiting will be for 2018. I don't expect a good season, but beating expectations would help.

Agreed.  A ten-win season could do some harm.  Better to keep the momentum going for 2018 and beyond. 

On 10/19/2016 at 10:55 AM, bonwich said:

Oh, Gus, Gus, Gus. An Icelandic recruit might be the final nail. Or not.

Pistol, another impediment to keeping track of Icelandic players is that almost everyone in Iceland has the same name as several dozen other people in Iceland. If I recall, there's even an official Icelandic registry from which all local names must come. I'm not sure if Pistol Pistolsson is on there or not. 

This is going to get lost in today's news, but

Iceland’s No. 1 Dating Rule: Make Sure You’re Not Cousins

http://www.wsj.com/articles/icelands-no-1-dating-rule-make-sure-youre-not-cousins-1477241937