Recruiting - 2017

RUBillsFan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

Found the deleted tweet from Zagoria...I guess Travi$ offered a starting spot and briefcase of an unknown paper item. 

IMG_0101.PNG

Thanks for sharing. I couldn't get it to load on my computer. Any idea why Zag would have known this information before the announcement? Do you think he misinterpreted information somewhere or does he really know what's up?

1 minute ago, mechee89 said:

Thanks for sharing. I couldn't get it to load on my computer. Any idea why Zag would have known this information before the announcement? Do you think he misinterpreted information somewhere or does he really know what's up?

Zagoria is usually spot on. Maybe he just jumped the gun before seeing Hasahn's tweet. At least this is what I'm hoping

Just now, kshoe said:

Their pessimism is all because of the Zag tweet. Hopefully it means something but all the recent optimism we have is based of that one tweet...

I really wish we knew the story behind that tweet.  

Here's my guess as to what happened with the Zagoria tweet. Some people know where French is heading, and Zagoria found out about it. He thought that the commitment had happened, so he reported it, not knowing that French hasn't made the announcement yet. He gets told it's not "official" yet, so he deletes the tweet.

55 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Their pessimism is all because of the Zag tweet. Hopefully it means something but all the recent optimism we have is based of that one tweet...

I'm already convinced French is coming to SLU. Starting 5:

Goodwin

Henriquez

Bess

French

Foreman

That is a big team. I'll take it. 

Usually you can tell from 247 sports as a lot of the picks will go to the correct school right before the announcement.  The last 3 have been UMASS including one this morning.  However, the Zag tweet is interesting as it would seem he was informed unless he made a mistake reading or hearing something.  Guess we will find out soon either way.