Media Information for Wisconsin

Go_Bills

Go Bills, I agree that dealing with ATT computerized call system, getting to a service rep and placing the order for the service can be a major pain. However, once a human being gets the order, they can activate the service in a very short time.

Agreed, on that note if anyone orders a package from them and the channel doesn't come through as representatives will tell you up to 24 hours. Simply unplug your box and plug in back in and it will pull an updated channel guide.

Edit: Free streaming links have been updated

What does this mean?

It for people with the old school big satellites that you can choose where to point the dish and get a bunch of channels.

Is anyone else trying to use the free streaming links tonight? I'm not trying to get a virus

Yeah, I'll be making sure they all work. I only warned about virus to prevent you from installing anything crazy. I would personally recommend the nutjob because they don't try to push anything on you.

I use firstrowsports for tons of stuff and have never gotten a virus. Thats what Ill be using tonight.

Also, a very reliable site. :)

At this time, FirstRow is not optimized for iOS mobile devices. They are looking into the possibility of support for your mobile device in the future.While they are not affiliated with Skyfire Mobile Browser, we have heard from many users that downloading this App for iPhone or iPad results in the ability to watch most Flash video streams from our site.

Additional Info:

Steps To Engage Video on FirstRowSports:

1. Browse to a website just like the native Safari browser:
2. Select Link/Video of interest
3. Once page loads, Skyfire will analyze the page and display video box in bottom left corner
4. Press play on Skyfire Video Box
5. Wait 20-45 seconds and Skyfire will transcode video and play on iOS device (Supports Flash Video Only)

Skyfire AppStore/iTunes Download Links:

Skyfire Web Browser (iPhone): app-store-300x98.png