Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just keep thinking back to that hilarious story about Ford when he was at Eastern Kentucky, where he apparently walked in to a bar with two co-eds "high as a giraffe's a**"

Link?

I just keep thinking back to that hilarious story about Ford when he was at Eastern Kentucky, where he apparently walked in to a bar with two co-eds "high as a giraffe's a**"

Actually, I think it was when he was at Campbellsville University, and in a hotel. Regardless, the important part of the story is the "high as a giraffe's a**" line, which is hilarious and a term I hadn't heard before.

Sulfanskip I am sure you can come up with a pretty accurate reason as to why Dwaynes_World is posting this in here. Without knowing what you will come up with I will say I agree with you.

What is this supposed to mean? I posted it because it's hilarious, even if untrue.

Personally I've never understood your vendetta against me but the blocking tool will come in handy now.

Sulfanskip I am sure you can come up with a pretty accurate reason as to why Dwaynes_World is posting this in here. Without knowing what you will come up with I will say I agree with you.

Without knowing what you came up with for skip, or what you came up with for yourself, I will have to respectfully disagree. Let's keep Bills.com anecdote friendly

Could this be the first un-tooling in Billiken history?

No. This Board ripped on Jolly after we passed on him in his Senior year. The wash basin comments were aplenty. He the reclassifies, goes to prep school, more wash basin comments before we then offered him in the Spring. Then silence, then some more negativity, then he had good minutes in an early season game resulting in more silence. Then, his play never materialized and the negativity took a life of its own and never let up.

Anyone else seen this??

http://www.basketbal...ml#post14455617

Former Michigan State/Akron commit F Javon Bess is reopening his recruitment. (HT @ZachFleer270) @Jb_Bizzlehttp://verbalcommits.com/players/javon-bess …

I wonder if Bess has academic issues. Something appears odd here.

We haven't heard anything about the two OSU transfers. I would prefer one of them to Bess. Griffin would fill a need and Burton was a higher-rated recruit out of HS than Bess. But I would be ok with Bess as it would be an upgrade over Hines using the scholarship. There are still a lot of unsigned transfers floating around out there.

Bess looks to be a smaller version of Foreman. Unless you moved Foreman to the 5 spot, I don't see how you get both of them on the court at the same time and even then you have 2 guys on the floor who are basically inside players and 50 something percent free throw shooters.

Bess looks to be a smaller version of Foreman. Unless you moved Foreman to the 5 spot, I don't see how you get both of them on the court at the same time and even then you have 2 guys on the floor who are basically inside players and 50 something percent free throw shooters.

? Javon Bess is a wing. Think Ash Yacoubou minus firing 3 pointers.

This is completely wrong.

AH is a strong 3 point shooter and can fit the 2, DF can easily fit the 4, so then JB fits the 3 spot. This would make an incredibly athletic lineup that can rebound. It is a different style than we got under RM, but there is more than one way to skin a cat.

This is completely wrong.

AH is a strong 3 point shooter and can fit the 2, DF can easily fit the 4, so then JB fits the 3 spot. This would make an incredibly athletic lineup that can rebound. It is a different style than we got under RM, but there is more than one way to skin a cat.

By AH, you mean Hines? The guy that shot 15% from 3-point range?