Tats

All you young folks please forgive me for this question, but I am seriously curious. Coach Pitino promised his players he would get a tat if they won. That's cool. When he was his players age the only folks with them were sailors or convicts. Now everyone is decorated. That's great if you want to be different.

I understand the NBA guys doing it, they can afford it. My question, which I am too embarased to ask in person is how much do they cost? Is it done on an hourly rate? Does the design matter? I understand the more elaborate ones take longer, so I guess an hourly rate would make the most sense.

I'm not planning on getting one. If I was I would shop around for a good referral. But since I'm not I was hoping you could answer my question. How much did you pay?

I said I'd get one if the Bills reached the Final Four

Holding you to it - I suggest the skyline of whatever city the FF is in, with the Billiken head hovering, Bat-symbol like, above the city...

Mine cost 60 real basic and took a half hour

That's impressive. I would have thought that it would have taken much longer and cost much more, given how much detail there must be in properly conveying Justin Beiber's haircut, let alone his dreamy eyes.

All you young folks please forgive me for this question, but I am seriously curious. Coach Pitino promised his players he would get a tat if they won. That's cool. When he was his players age the only folks with them were sailors or convicts. Now everyone is decorated. That's great if you want to be different.

I understand the NBA guys doing it, they can afford it. My question, which I am too embarased to ask in person is how much do they cost? Is it done on an hourly rate? Does the design matter? I understand the more elaborate ones take longer, so I guess an hourly rate would make the most sense.

I'm not planning on getting one. If I was I would shop around for a good referral. But since I'm not I was hoping you could answer my question. How much did you pay?

Based on what you said, wouldn't one have to be un-decorated to be different? (I'm as different as night from day, by the way!)

I took a couple people to get tattoos outside military posts and they both paid under $100. This was a few years ago. In a place where there is big competition outside a military base they will be cheaper. If you want a recognized artist they will cost more. For both of the people I took it lasted about an hour. 1 guy got a really cool "tribal band" around his bicep. He's a white guy from TN and had the biceps of a middle-aged librarian so he went from tool to tough guy in that hour.

I have no tattoos myself.

I just went to the bakery that won "Cupcake Wars", I know really tough right, well Cupcake Wars is like real war you could die of diabetes you know. Anyway, the dude working there had so many tats. I didn't even blink it's Austin, TX but then I was thinking back in the days sailors and bikers were the ones with all the tats now we got this skinny hipster slinging cupcakes with all kinds of ink.

I took a couple people to get tattoos outside military posts and they both paid under $100. This was a few years ago. In a place where there is big competition outside a military base they will be cheaper. If you want a recognized artist they will cost more. For both of the people I took it lasted about an hour. 1 guy got a really cool "tribal band" around his bicep. He's a white guy from TN and had the biceps of a middle-aged librarian so he went from tool to tough guy in that hour.

I have no tattoos myself.

I just went to the bakery that won "Cupcake Wars", I know really tough right, well Cupcake Wars is like real war you could die of diabetes you know. Anyway, the dude working there had so many tats. I didn't even blink it's Austin, TX but then I was thinking back in the days sailors and bikers were the ones with all the tats now we got this skinny hipster slinging cupcakes with all kinds of ink.

wasnt the place that won cupcake wars from st Louis? or have there been multiple cupcake wars? I can never keep track of those

wasnt the place that won cupcake wars from st Louis? or have there been multiple cupcake wars? I can never keep track of those

Maybe it hasn't been aired yet. I don't watch the show it is written on their sign outside and it happened this week. Maybe this is like Cupcake Wars II. Oh the humanity will we ever stop the senseless cupcake warring! if we could only reduce the stockpiles of buttercream around the world.

Also do you have any tats if so where?