HC

Schasz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't need this the second the season ends. the crews haters can shut the ###### up.

Up your's pal. The rest of the history of the world starts now. Bye Kwa and Cody and Cory. We loved you ! You desrved a better send off!

Crews must go if we are to get better. End of story.......................

The season's over and now its back to work for the powers that be. I'm not as well versed in this as I'm sure some here are, so what kind of time frame are we looking at here for an announcement? I, personally, am just a fan with no real "close" knowledge, and as such, I don't really have an opinion that is valid. I'm just curious when we'll know something.

Marshall from Wichita. He'd probably cost around $1.5mm. But not sure he'd leave even for that. Not Howland, as someone said if you can't win at UCLA you won't win here. Not the guy from FCGU, probably couldn't get anyone he'd recruit past admissions. Amaker' s a possibility. But being realistic, SLU will decide to keep JC. But if they do they better improve the staff, recruiting wise and with an eye towards a succession plan. Bring back Harriman would be a good move.

It's early to speculate, but what else is there to do after a gut punch like we just got. I don't think Crews wants the job. Howland is neither the answer, nor would he want the job. I don't know if they need a big name, or if there is one available who would be a good fit. This team is returning most of its players and continuity and recruiting are probably most important things for the offseason and next year. Is there any chance Chris Harriman would come back?

From Timmerman, on Twitter:

@tomtimm: Crews, on his future: Well, they're letting me fly home on the plane.

Very coy reply but I will stick to my hunch that he does not want the job on a full time basis.

Changed my avatar for the occasion....

Show some class.

The "Anyone But Crews" avatar? Billiken Rich? What kind of fan are you?

photo-thumb-100007.jpg?_r=1364088386

That is distaseful, take it down.

Crews is a good man, does not deserve that kind of crap.