Welcoming party

BilliKat

Just an FYI... Someone I know is flying with the team throughout the rest of the tourney... If anyone wants to be there...

'we are returning tonight and landing at the private terminal which I believe is at the north side of the airport.

Now the bad news. We don't leave here until 9:30 and land about 3:15 AM'

I doubt I can make that... But there you go if anyone is interested.

I just failed to understand your post. I take it to mean between now and the 29th SLU will come back to STL and go BACK to San Jose. I see that now, but one would assume rather than fly back and forth three times, they 'd just stay there. I guess that was my point.

Either way, go show some support and go bills!

I just failed to understand your post. I take it to mean between now and the 29th SLU will come back to STL and go BACK to San Jose. I see that now, but one would assume rather than fly back and forth three times, they 'd just stay there. I guess that was my point.

Next games are in Indy

This post can't be serious right?

This post can't be serious right?

Sorry, but it is. His post fails to meet the "who/what/when/where/why" thing.

Unless you're stalking the team's movements, the post is confusing.

Then you're a lazy reader who doesn't either doesn't know or doesn't take stock of what he knows prior to reading and then input context into what he's reading.

How many dudes do you know named Kitty? ;) lol

Its all over the news and the board that next round is in Indy. I think it would be very tiresome to weave " the "who/what/when/where/why" thing." into every post.

Then you're a lazy reader who doesn't either doesn't know or doesn't take stock of what he knows prior to reading and then input context into what he's reading.

Guilty as charged!

For the record, I'm reasonably sure the general public can't gain admission to that "private terminal," so it may not be the best idea to try to meet the team tomorrow night/Monday a.m. in any event.

i think chaifetz would be a better bet

For the record, I'm reasonably sure the general public can't gain admission to that "private terminal," so it may not be the best idea to try to meet the team tomorrow night/Monday a.m. in any event.

It will be Sunday AM but agree that a 3:15 AM and off limit terminal makes meeting them impractical...