Saturday Game Watch

Fieldhouse today was great! I will be at Sportszone all day Saturday. I apologize in advance for my behavior.

I was reprimanded repeatedly today. I need to go somewhere where I don't need to be on my best behavior.

How was chaifetz arena today? Will there be another party on Saturday's game?

It was great although the concession line was slow. But there was a good crowd and a chance to take your picture with the trophy. The lower bowl on the north side was quite full with people in the upper bowl as well. We got there early enough to park in the vip lot so it was really convenient.

It was great although the concession line was slow. But there was a good crowd and a chance to take your picture with the trophy. The lower bowl on the north side was quite full with people in the upper bowl as well. We got there early enough to park in the vip lot so it was really convenient.

Sounds fun! I will go if there is another one on Saturday. Thanks!

So happy about game time. I was afraid id be sitting in class :( If I don't head to my friends house to watch the game, will likely head to field house as well.