Obama Picks Louisville Over SLU

bomble

I think you're confusing President Obama with the Senate Democrats. Obama proposes a budget each year. Congress, not the President, actually hash out a budget (or are at least supposed to).

Either way, regardless of whether Congress does its job, the President does not sign or approve budgets passed by Congress.

Yes, of course, a technicality, I understand the senate Dems and the budget but they go as Nobama mandates: no budget, so he can spend all he wants. Yes Obama presents a budget every yr but it is a sham, what 98-0 in the Senate "against" last time. I get it, Bania.

The bottom line is we've have no budget for 4 yrs and he spent $ 6 trillion more than the revenue we brought in... and are continuing along the same path.

But we have brackets. Nice show. What a guy! One of us? Wow, he likes March Madness just like me!

(off for awhile... drones are circling the perimeter)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, of course, a technicality, I understand the senate Dems and the budget but they go as Nobama mandates: no budget, so he can spend all he wants. Yes Obama presents a budget every yr but it is a sham, what 98-0 in the Senate "against" last time. I get it, Bania.

The bottom line is we've have no budget for 4 yrs and he spent $ 6 trillion more than the revenue we brought in... and are continuing along the same path.

But we have brackets. Nice show. What a guy! One of us? Wow, he likes March Madness just like me!

Just had to seize the opportunity to share all that worthless budget-related knowledge I accumulated during my time ruining the country.

One of the more endearing qualities of this great President is that he shares the same interests as you and I. I remember 2+ yrs ago getting invited by Reggie Love to play basketball with Obama, individuals from his staff, and some other invitees like myself. Obama was just one of the guys. I think this is probably what drives him to reform our country to be inclusive of everyone from all backgrounds and financial situations. This is America for all.

Who knew that in addition to reforming wall street & healthcare, removing Bin Landen and Gaddafi, ending the war in Iraq, and saving our auto industry, he can still take the time to fill out a bracket.

4 more years!

Thank you,

Patrick

One of the more endearing qualities of this great President is that he shares the same interests as you and I. I remember 2+ yrs ago getting invited by Reggie Love to play basketball with Obama, individuals from his staff, and some other invitees like myself. Obama was just one of the guys. I think this is probably what drives him to reform our country to be inclusive of everyone from all backgrounds and financial situations. This is America for all.

Who knew that in addition to reforming wall street & healthcare, removing Bin Landen and Gaddafi, ending the war in Iraq, and saving our auto industry, he can still take the time to fill out a bracket.

4 more years!

Thank you,

Patrick

Your name is Patrick Henry?

4 more years!

Thank you,

Patrick

Bin Landen was an ass

Bomble, I remember you from our days at SLU. We were/are very different politically but would toast a beer at penny pitchers. Glad you're doing well and on the boards. Go Bills!

If I were President I'd be courtside at Chaifetz every single fuoking game! Sit right next to the Dr...Pick up a few hotties to ride back to the White House on Air Force 1 (which will now have a stripper pole)

Bomble, I remember you from our days at SLU. We were/are very different politically but would toast a beer at penny pitchers. Glad you're doing well and on the boards. Go Bills!

Thanks! I will drink to that. Billikens #1.

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/tournament/2013/story/_/id/9083692/ncaa-women-tournament-2013-president-barack-obama-fills-bracket

Look, I was willing to give him credit for being cool and having a presidential bracket. BUT A WOMEN"S BRACKET??? No president should have time to follow women's hoops. Maybe no one who isnt a parent of a player. The important question now is who's he got in the CBI???

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/tournament/2013/story/_/id/9083692/ncaa-women-tournament-2013-president-barack-obama-fills-bracket

Look, I was willing to give him credit for being cool and having a presidential bracket. BUT A WOMEN"S BRACKET??? No president should have time to follow women's hoops. Maybe no one who isnt a parent of a player. The important question now is who's he got in the CBI???

Should be Biden's job.

Should be Biden's job.

Seems like he's doing a great job spending our money: (per bomble)

Also, if GWB EVER did anything like this post-9-11, the left would have had an absolute field day. Barbara Boxer would have flown all the way back to Calif. (imagine the carbon footprint!) just to protest this with a bunch of Berkeley kids on the steps of the Union.

Would Andy Katz have asked Mitt Romney for his bracket? Even if BYU wasn't in the Tourney? The answer is a resounding NO. You can cut the hypocrisy and the incestuous love affair the media has with BHO with a knife.

Also, if GWB EVER did anything like this post-9-11, the left would have had an absolute field day. Barbara Boxer would have flown all the way back to Calif. (imagine the carbon footprint!) just to protest this with a bunch of Berkeley kids on the steps of the Union.

Would Andy Katz have asked Mitt Romney for his bracket? Even if BYU wasn't in the Tourney? The answer is a resounding NO. You can cut the hypocrisy with a knife.

Sigh.

Would Andy Katz have asked Mitt Romney for his bracket? Even if BYU wasn't in the Tourney? The answer is a resounding NO. You can cut the hypocrisy and the incestuous love affair the media has with BHO with a knife.

Mods, please ban this poster.