Seed list (link) & A-10 considerations

Official NCAA Tournament seed list. Similar to Wiz's ranking and the AP and Coaches' poll, they have SLU 15th. However, the Bills may be ranked higher in the polls when they come out tomorrow.

SLU is 4, VCU is 5, Butler is 6, and Temple is 9, and there are five A-10 teams in the field. Could this possibly be the most prestigious year the conference has ever had?

I've been listening to ESPN radio tonight, and they're giving the Bills a lot of love (just as some of the writers and television analysts are). Yes, SLU is a dangerous team, but I'd rather that they be overlooked. But they won't surprise anyone by doing well — well, for the first two or three rounds, anyway. No one will be calling the Billikens a Cinderella short of reaching Atlanta.

Oh well, our beloved team will just go on about their business. Destiny awaits.

I've been listening to ESPN radio tonight, and they're giving the Bills a lot of love (just as some of the writers and television analysts are). Yes, SLU is a dangerous team, but I'd rather that they be overlooked. But they won't surprise anyone by doing well — well, for the first two or three rounds, anyway. No one will be calling the Billikens a Cinderella short of reaching Atlanta.

Shortly before 8pm CT on ESPN John Thompson (Sr.) was asked to pick the final four. He chose Saint Louis from the Midwest Region, since they had skills, maturity, and motivation (RickMa). (Also, I think he didn't care for Louisville being a top seed, while Kentucky was ignored). He hoped Georgetown would do well, but they were too young to go all the way.