TIMES????

In the past, 1st game of the night starts around 6pm Central

That sounds much better... I don't leave work til 4... 2 is gonna pismeoff. 6 is in celebrating time frame and would be great. Here's hoping.

That sounds much better... I don't leave work til 4... 2 is gonna pismeoff. 6 is in celebrating time frame and would be great. Here's hoping.

He was talking about the game times for the sweet 16 rounds. The start time for the first round in San Jose is still tbd and could be as early as noon on thursday

Just saw 1:10pm start on Thursday on TNT.

What kind of workplace productivity will our alumni base be turning in on Thursday? 10%? 5%? I'm already checked out.

What kind of workplace productivity will our alumni base be turning in on Thursday? 10%? 5%? I'm already checked out.

Lead gen until 11 then I'm out. Its good to be an independent contractor.

Shiz!... I hate when life wont take backseat to my billikens. : /

Did anyone ever hear anything about when they got in? I assume they may already be... but I finished my studying and Id go welcome them back if i can

I took off mentally about a year ago...in terms of vacation days...about three months ago. See ya'll at the pub.