Friday Game Watching

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Over/Under at 10th and Washington would probably work best for me.

You need to expand your horizons to the suburbs. I was thinking the Hot Shots in Arnold would be a good place for you to start. I had a tourney at Fox High School during the X game and watched it from the Arnold Sportszone, which was ok. However, I didn't get the full smoking effect there, but I'd assume Hot Shots will provide that

Probably not longer than the 6 block walk that a lot of people make to the games. Get your sh1t together, sshoe.

what are you talking about? NO ONE walks 6 blocks to the game. that is why we cant sell out.

That sounds like a good option. Save me from going downtown and not too far from my work. I'm assuming you've been there? Decent food for lunch?

Anyone else in for The Post?

I'll be at Quinn's on the Beach and they better turn the fuoking game on or I'm gonna need bail money.

That sounds like a good option. Save me from going downtown and not too far from my work. I'm assuming you've been there? Decent food for lunch?

Anyone else in for The Post?

The Post has excellent food. Heck, they even have bar food for the health conscious (baked buffalo wings). The main reason I like The Post is their arsenal of tvs AND.....they have the sound for the main game, which one would assume to be the SLU game.

I am taking a long lunch to watch at Crusoe's at Compton and Osceola with some fellow alums/season ticket holders. Game will be on with sound.