Media Information for A-10 Conference Championship

Go_Bills

Friday's game on Channel 11 in St. Louis.

Per Timmerman: Fox Sports Midwest is also going to show the other A-10 games plus the SLU game in areas outside Ch 11's broadcast area.

If you want to read between the lines, we were a desired property for once. Hopefully we didn't burn any bridges going with Ch 11 when FSMW has been pretty good to us this year...

If you are interested, the bracket posted by tarheel in another thread showed all Thursday games broadcast by NBC Sports Network. Both Saturday games will be on CBS Sports Network. And Sunday's final is of course national CBS. The Friday games are all lsited as "regional TV" so a cable system (like mine) with Fox Sports, CBS Sports Net, NBC Sports Net, Comcast Philly, the Big Ten network, ESPNU, TSN, Mid-Atlantic Sports Network an dso on, will likely pull another game or two in on Friday.

I'll be in NYC.

If you are interested, the bracket posted by tarheel in another thread showed all Thursday games broadcast by NBC Sports Network. Both Saturday games will be on CBS Sports Network. And Sunday's final is of course national CBS. The Friday games are all lsited as "regional TV" so a cable system (like mine) with Fox Sports, CBS Sports Net, NBC Sports Net, Comcast Philly, the Big Ten network, ESPNU, TSN, Mid-Atlantic Sports Network an dso on, will likely pull another game or two in on Friday.

I'll be in NYC.

Good stuff, I went ahead and updated the first post with a direct link to all the TV information. As of right now, the directv guide still has the game listed via "Mid-Atlantic Sports Network" therefore that's what have my DVR set too. If anyone on other tv networks can check their guides and posts results i'll update it to the first post!

Nitpick: That's 11 am CDT, I hope. It is listed as a "Paid Programming" block on Prairie Bill's Comcast lineup.

I agree that FS wants the available A-10 games, taking the trouble to black them out to protect local stations (like KPLR) in Saint Louis, Dayton, etc if the local teams advance.

-hey Go_Bills or others, do you have a way to get content from a dvr onto a computer or hard drive?

PM Sent

Anyone know about Friday's telecast in Chicago on Comcast/Xfinity?

According to http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings, no luck yet! I'll check tomorrow, hopefully they update their freaking guide! Also, if you could post/pm me a zip code it would allow me to check local channels for you too.

Anyone know if that stream will work on an iPhone?

Note: Watch your data usage! I would hate for you to use to much data watching this game and get slammed with overages.

As of right now, I have no idea how this game is being streamed but most likely it's going to be on a flash link. And I'm sure that you are already aware that I-phones don't come with flash. But I been researching and think I might of found an app for that!

Go to app store and get Puffin Web Browser by CloudMosa, Inc (Free version should be fine)

Then try and load a stream with flash! (ie firstrow1.eu)

My friend tested it on his iphone 5 and was able to watch streams of TV shows. He claimed that the sound was a bit laggy but video worked fine. However, I figured that video is what is most important. I wouldn't rely on this method though, and would definitely test it well before our game!

Nitpick: That's 11 am CDT, I hope. It is listed as a "Paid Programming" block on Prairie Bill's Comcast lineup.

I agree that FS wants the available A-10 games, taking the trouble to black them out to protect local stations (like KPLR) in Saint Louis, Dayton, etc if the local teams advance.

Is channel 763 Comcast SportsNet with TBA programming for you? I'm still trying to find it on Comcast's guide using different zip codes but this most likely will be it.

Thanks for providing these links throughout the year. Much appreciated.

No problem!

Many thanks!

Welcome B)

I would also like this pm

I'll shoot you a PM, after the game. The answer to this question is very long and not exactly a simple one.

But in the mean time you can check out http://techtips.salon.com/transfer-directv-dvr-programs-computer-21740.html

First post updated with a streaming and game tracker link!

Ugh, wake up to SLU not in the Big East and now find out that the Butler game is on the ONE sports channel I do not have (CBSSN)

1) Find a sports bars that's open by 10:30am PDT

2) Watch it streaming on the A10 website (also available on demand after the game)

I pay for all these extra channels so I can get (nearly) every game yet I still end up watching most away games at a bar.

1) Find a sports bars that's open by 10:30am PDT

2) Watch it streaming on the A10 website (also available on demand after the game)

I pay for all these extra channels so I can get (nearly) every game yet I still end up watching most away games at a bar.

It was my assumption that A10 website is not streaming any more games. But, if you can find a link to todays game then I would much rather watch their feed, than some lower quality steamtorrent stream.