A-10 Champs

kcbill

slu 72 is crying tears of joy into his shrimp 'n grits. sonoma bob and spouse are toasting the bills with a fine kiwi wine, maybe at the Loes' house.

We are back home again after a 37 day trip "down under". I saw yesterday's game on TV and applaud the great effort the Billikens put on LaSalle. Congratulations to Coach Crews and all the guys.

slu 72 is crying tears of joy into his shrimp 'n grits. sonoma bob and spouse are toasting the bills with a fine kiwi wine, maybe at the Loes' house.

No shrimp and grits tonite. Swai, a Sonoma Salad, Dirty Rice (a New Orleans treat). Maybe later a Louisa's toasted rav. But definitely some Grey Goose. Friggin' unbelievable season, WP Jim and all Bills fans. We came up so big yesterday. I will weep like a baby when we cut down the nets in Atlanta. I really truly do believe in fate, and I think the big guys coaching us from on high. It will be his proudest moment. These guys are special. GO BILLIKENS!