Recruiting - 2013

Alright A-holes we dont want him leaving so I dont want any of you old dirty bastards banging out AM smokin hot girlfriend. Insiders/ donors/non MBM's Im looking in your direction, dont screw this up for us. If somebody does bang her out...pics please.

Word. Pics or GTFO.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancona Update:

1. Lancona's Top-4 right now: #SLU, K-State, Colorado State and BYU. One is a heavy favorite. SLU visit this weekend. Kansas State next.

Tanner Lancona's dad said he bought every member of his family Washington State gear for Xmas before school reneged on the scholarship.

Holy , he bought out the entire Wazzu bookstore.

I like this lancona kid. He's originally from indiana which could help. Was interested in Purdue it looks like. Would help if he has family still around here since he's way out in California

Oh, if we only had someone here who could fill us in on Lancona's Indiana roots!

bump

dude, i was dying. best post in this thread yet. bumping this thread is like telling january jones you're about to come. 100% unnecessary. she knew you were about to fuoking come the second you climbed on top of her.

january-jonesaspx_ss_image_6.jpg

i guess i'll just start using this thread as a journal. i wish the mods weren't so gotdamn racist against hot chicks. OT friday pole vault babe thread... ZAPPED! they make me so mad i'm going to slice up my inner thighs and paint with it.

FYI Onwuasor recently retweeted this from a SLU fan:

Hey @RandyO_25, know y all the trees in Pennsylvania lean to the East? Because New Jersey Sucks and Ohio Blows. Go to #SLU man! #Billikens

Most of his recent tweets are retweeting SLU fans or retweeting reporters who mention his Miami (OH) visit. As we discussed before, these probably mean next to nothing because high school kids will retweet just about anything that mentions them. Still this looks better than him totally ignoring SLU fans.

On another note, what the heck is this kid doing retweeting things in the middle of the day on a Friday? Shouldn't he be in school? I guess he has twitter on his phone and is probably retweeting in class, but it still seems weird.

After reading that, I really want him now. I was a bit worried why Washington St. had dropped him but now it seems like a deal where the coach needed an impact player immediately or else he's going to get fired and they couldn't wait for the natural development of a big man. Given our depth and that we won't need him to play huge minutes his first year but will have plenty of minutes available after next year, he sounds like a great fit.

Let's hope for some nice weather this weekend and make this one happen!

The Lancona's seem to be staying pretty classy through this. Bone ought to wake up some morning with a pile of Cougar gear burned to a crisp on his front lawn.

He seems like a great fit for SLU. Who wants to be a Cougar anyway? They aren't even the best cat, hell they aren't even in the top 2. I'd take a lion or a tiger over a cougar any day.

Washington State is a sucky team with a sh!tty coach named Bone (insert joke here)... coming to SLU would be a big upgrade for this kid. He sounds like an ideal fit in our offense.

The Lancona's seem to be staying pretty classy through this. Bone ought to wake up some morning with a pile of Cougar gear burned to a crisp on his front lawn.

He seems like a great fit for SLU. Who wants to be a Cougar anyway? They aren't even the best cat, hell they aren't even in the top 2. I'd take a lion or a tiger over a cougar any day.

I wonder if anybody's ever ranked mythical Eskimo creatures.

Agree with Taj that we should not be grading (good or bad) the recruiting efforts of Jim Crews and staff at this time.

Disagree with the difficulty of spring recruiting. In the past, very few kids were still available in the Spring -- but not anymore - so this is no excuse.

Disagree with Djambo being "just any" NCAA recruit. He was a big target of ours, he offered immediate help and experience (JUCO), he was a much need "big" and he was "local" in that he was at Three Rivers and hence much closer for us and easier for us to go visit....

Disagree that the Fall 2014 will be the big test of JC. This Spring is the big test: JC is runner-up-coach of the year as so many think is so important, we have been to the NCAA two (2) years in a row with expectations of returning this year, we finished this season with our best records in years and ended up #13 in the country, we are losing two (2) key Seniors plus a third Senior.