Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben tweeted yesterday that Jordan Barnett was at the game. He has had Izzo, Bruce Weber, and coaches from Louisville and Kentucky in to watch his games this year. The fact that we are in the picture still with those names is impressive. Unbelievable talent tho needs to play harder.

I don't think I would say we are really in the picture with Barnett even if he was at the game yesterday. He may have just been there with his teammates who we do have a realistic shot at.

I think the Bills are set to be good next year even without hitting it big on the Spring recruiting trail. McBroom, Manning and Drew have to step-up to help make up for the loss of our seniors. I am not expecting much from Crawford, the incoming freshman, because I never count on freshmen.

But if Crews is our guy, and we hope to get an impact player or two during the Spring period, why not announce the hire now with all the good PR SLU is getting at the moment? My only conclusion if we don't announce very soon is that Crews does not want the job, or he is not our guy. Comments? I just remember when RM came in late, the pickings were very, very slim.

I think the Bills are set to be good next year even without hitting it big on the Spring recruiting trail. McBroom, Manning and Drew have to step-up to help make up for the loss of our seniors. I am not expecting much from Crawford, the incoming freshman, because I never count on freshmen.

But if Crews is our guy, and we hope to get an impact player or two during the Spring period, why not announce the hire now with all the good PR SLU is getting at the moment? My only conclusion if we don't announce very soon is that Crews does not want the job, or he is not our guy. Comments? I just remember when RM came in late, the pickings were very, very slim.

I don't know how many more times it has to be said: they are waiting until the season is over. This means that until we win the national championship no coaching announcement will be made!!!

I don't think I would say we are really in the picture with Barnett even if he was at the game yesterday. He may have just been there with his teammates who we do have a realistic shot at.

Please share what you know! Thanks!

Keanau Post is committed but not signed with Mizzou. It's crazy to think how far we've advanced since his name was surfacing. I think right now, SLU would be a better option for him minus having to play 1 more year in the A-10. With him and Dwayne et al, we could have the best front court in the country. Alright I will put the Kool Aid down.

Keanau Post is committed but not signed with Mizzou. It's crazy to think how far we've advanced since his name was surfacing. I think right now, SLU would be a better option for him minus having to play 1 more year in the A-10. With him and Dwayne et al, we could have the best front court in the country. Alright I will put the Kool Aid down.

Stop it. We aren't going to get an oral commit to Mizzou to switch.

I see no logical reason to wait if Crews is our choice. Makes no sense at all. He must not be the choice.

I see no logical reason to wait if Crews is our choice. Makes no sense at all. He must not be the choice.

Oh lord...

JC what? You just don't get that our recruiting efforts would be improved this Spring if we actually had a head coach.

No, it's that you don't seem to understand the actual situation. Read my posts that's the reality of what's going on. Nothing's going to change and I'm okay with that considering the hell of a season we're having. I'm going to say it again. Nothing is going to change.

No, it's that you don't seem to understand the actual situation. Read my posts that's the reality of what's going on. Nothing's going to change and I'm okay with that considering the hell of a season we're having. I'm going to say it again. Nothing is going to change.

+1. Speaks truth.

JC what? You just don't get that our recruiting efforts would be improved this Spring if we actually had a head coach.

Kids can't sign until April 17. If we haven't resolved the issue by the beginning of April then we have a problem.

From the Twitterverse:

Side note- Roselle Catholic guard @HakimSaintil20 just told me his college choice is down to St. Louis and Fairfield. #NJhoops

Saintil indicates he has offers from:

St. Louis, Hofstra, San Francisco, Rider, LIU- Brooklyn, Quinnipiac and Duquesne.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/hakim-saintils-player-blog/