C7 News and Rumors

SLUDrew

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the C7 is just messing with everybody to see how long they can hold out.

Or the process is going at a normal pace based on legal requirements and planning but the need to know world of twitter, blogs and 24 hour news cycles just makes it feel like its just taking forever.

I would expect an announcement on the added teams at the latest right after the Final 4 wraps up. All schools involved have to plan schedules for fall sports that start shortly after the new conference is officially launched on July 1.

Or the process is going at a normal pace based on legal requirements and planning but the need to know world of twitter, blogs and 24 hour news cycles just makes it feel like its just taking forever.

Exactly. It's also why the floor of the NYSE was completely under water during Sandy. :)

No, you're just like the rest of us, you're waiting for anything that comes out and arguing what it means when it does. The point of this article is that we should know by the end of today more

details about their split, officially.

-so?

Maybe all of the university presidents get should get together and have a conclave at Fox Sports Headquarters. If Blue smoke comes out of the chimney it means Xavier and Butler are in, or Creighton, or SLU....nevermind. Just no ugly Dayton red.

For what it's worth (little to nothing) Brad Stevens is saying no one in his administration has brought up a move to the Big East to him, and that he is scheduling as if they are in the A10 next year.

Does mean they aren't jumping. Just that his admin haven't seen it as imminent enough to bother Stevens with the details yet.

Honestly I've got more hope and trust in this guy......

83791.png

Billiken Board-

I applaud the focus and rationale that facts and statistics bring to any argument or prediction to basketball games, I am a big fan of The Wiz. There will always be multiple supporters of various political groups but hopefully we can all now (or soon) agree that President Obama has really turned this country around following the prior regime running us into the ground.

The Dow is at an all-time high of 14,400 and unemployment is down to 7.7% all while the millionaire and billionaires are starting to pay their fair share for the greater good of our society. The next 3 1/2 years will be even better.

Regards,

Patrick

Billiken Board-

I applaud the focus and rationale that facts and statistics bring to any argument or prediction to basketball games, I am a big fan of The Wiz. There will always be multiple supporters of various political groups but hopefully we can all now (or soon) agree that President Obama has really turned this country around following the prior regime running us into the ground.

The Dow is at an all-time high of 14,400 and unemployment is down to 7.7% all while the millionaire and billionaires are starting to pay their fair share for the greater good of our society. The next 3 1/2 years will be even better.

Regards,

Patrick

Welcome to the line. You just stepped over it. Good Day.

Billiken Board-

Regards,

Patrick

How can you solicit Greenpeace donations while you are posting on the internet?

Billiken Board-

Regards,

Patrick

And we have legalized marijuana now for you. Great job O.