Aussie Anthem

Standing during the National Anthem last nite, I thought how neat a surprise it would be for the band to play the Aussie Anthem or we just get to hear the Aussie Anthem on Senior Night. Whenever CE scores we yell Aussie Aussie Aussie! He has stood for 4 years at attention for the American flag and heard our anthem. Let's give him some due for 4 years of great play.

Would the band be up for this?

I fear how Gus Phillips would blow this call, however.

Let's blitz the AD via call/txt/emails to demand a gesture of thanks to CE!

mhg

would be great move for a great player. i said this on earlier thread but just imagine if RM had red shirted him as he originally planned. What a senior squad we would have next year.Replace KM with JJ as starter with JB and Cody off bench and Mcbroom and kid from Indiana. Still think we'll be good next year though. I also think CE deserves more props for the blue hair. Seemed kind of silly at first but now it seems so natural that I'm surprised more college players aren't doing it. Cheaper than all the ink so many of them have indelibly added to their bods.

• 1 month later...