Interesting...

poser

That dude asking questions is about my future job dude.

Anyway, the spin this guy puts on the story is laughable. In both of his cases he points to as lacking scandal both Head Coaches are gone. UGA couldn't go to Post Season Play last year and AU maybe looking at the same this year. UABs Mike Anderson may not have come to AU because of the impending penalties. I, though I may be biased as an AU fan, feel that what Auburn did is nothing compared to Boone County U. So I don't get the story. Why the softness on ol' Mizzou. What does Gary say?

Gary I'm sure has the same opinion about the Iraqi pictures as the Boone County scandal...disgusted.

The article is pretty funny. But to be honest, I don't know who to believe. The media made all sorts of allegations, when in reality there were only relatively minor infractions. Seemed like alot of hot air from the media, a crack-head ex player, and a bunch of crazy wives.....we'll never know.

However, all of the minor violations do add up and point to a clear lack of "institutional control"--nobody seemed to have a firm grip of the situation from the AD down. I'm not sure how the NCAA didn't gig us for that.

Hey! All I know is that the only West Pointer on the MU staff still has a job---so I'm sure he had nothing to do with anything :o)

Holla!