6'5 WG Ronnie Suggs of Washington, MO

The younger brother of Scott Suggs is proving to be quite a stud himself. A SLU assistant watched him play a few games at the Meramec Holiday Tournament. SLU likes what they saw. Suggs was invited to & attended the game this past Monday. Suggs already holds offers from SIUE, VCU, and Northern Colorado.

In other news, I've relaunched stlhoopsinsider.org & there is a feature about Suggs on the site. I'm not sure if he still posts on here but my older brother, Justin (Vtime), is now an assistant coach at Webster Univ. I hope all is well!. I'll keep you posted on Suggs from time to time. I suspect that he'll be offered soon as the coaching staff gets more opportunities to see him.

• 3 months later...

I watched this kid play a bunch over break. I went to Washington at the same time as Scott and Ronnie is pretty similar. Smooth shot and movement but needs to be much stronger than he is. It'll be interesting to see what improvements he makes for senior year.

Agreed. As a high school coach in STL the book on him was to play him super physical because he doesn't like to play in a bruising type of game. Finished 10 pts below his average in their sectional loss against a super athletic Hickman team. That being said, if he's willing to put in the work in the weightroom he could be a very nice player at the next level.

Agreed. As a high school coach in STL the book on him was to play him super physical because he doesn't like to play in a bruising type of game. Finished 10 pts below his average in their sectional loss against a super athletic Hickman team. That being said, if he's willing to put in the work in the weightroom he could be a very nice player at the next level.

You think his brother would make it clear to him what he needs to do to prepare himself for the next level.