GDT: @ Washington

b.hayes

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kwamain needs to come back and play the best basketball of his career.

McCall needs to shoot more.

Those 2 need to be on the court together ASAP. Wouldn't mind throwing JJ on there too. DE at the 4. CE at the 5. Ride that lineup to the tourney. Not sure any other lineup is going to do it.

Kwamain needs to come back and play the best basketball of his career.

McCall needs to shoot more.

Those 2 need to be on the court together ASAP. Wouldn't mind throwing JJ on there too. DE at the 4. CE at the 5. Ride that lineup to the tourney. Not sure any other lineup is going to do it.

I know this sounds homer, but having

1) KW

2)MM

3)DE

4)CR

5)EHHHHH RL

sounds solid

3 Problems:

NO inside game. CR, RL & JM aren't getting it done, not sure if they ever will. This scares me the most.

###### coaching.. ? wtf

Injuries.. KC, GG and KM. Obviously KM being the biggest one. All are needed.. JB shouldn't even be playing.. Can't believe he's starting..

All of this is causing a major breakdown in the one thing that made the Bills successful last year: Defense..

I know Cody is one of the few guys who is actually scoring right now but I'm not sure 5-14 from the field is what we want. That's a lot of missed shots especially since the majority come from 3 and we pretty much send nobody to the offensive glass.

Can we at the very least get Keith Carter back. He at least looked decent this season. Kwamain is projected to be back by late December but I see him doing everything he can to be back sooner. Hopefully he doesn't overdo it.

This team has no character. We don't have a great scorer or intimidating inside presence. We don't play smothering defense.

Could this be the worst of both worlds? We are playing Soderberg pass around offense without playing Soderberg defense. Is every team we play this year going to have a player hit career numbers? We made N'Diaye look really good too.

I know Cody is one of the few guys who is actually scoring right now but I'm not sure 5-14 from the field is what we want. That's a lot of missed shots especially since the majority come from 3 and we pretty much send nobody to the offensive glass.

Can we at the very least get Keith Carter back. He at least looked decent this season. Kwamain is projected to be back by late December but I see him doing everything he can to be back sooner. Hopefully he doesn't overdo it.

With this teams luck, i see just that. coming back too soon :rolleyes: