Bills by 18 over Santa Clara

The Wiz

SC is not as good as Upstate. I had Upstate rated as C+ (slightly above average). SC is a C- (slightly below average). So we should be able to handle them readily as long as we take care of business.

This game will conclude our warmup period. Things will ramp up substantially with TAMU.....a winnable game yet very difficult. We need to use the SC game as a tuneup for the KC tournament....ie leave our starters in a little longer and make sure we finish this game as opposed to letting SC back in once we have a lead. We need to win by at least 18.

Really? 18? I would nothave thought us that high. Of course, it is a year unlike any other.

Well if we were favored by 12 against Upstate which was a C+ team, it should not be that surprising to be favored by 18 against a C- team. If we play SC like we did Upstate a team we beat by 17, we will win by more than 20.

after reading some stuff about SC season last year, they only lost to NM by 3 in OT and beat nova. They return most of the key scores. and are from what it seems to be a small scoring team, best scorers come in around 6 foot - 6'5. And a 6'8. Jett will have a field day.

Steve Nash is an SC alum. The memory of Steve Nash two decades later counts for 5 points. Bills by 15. Getting Cory back helps the good guys though. One would think Carter gets better by the day. I'm expected us to play better than the Upstate game. We need incremental progress each game. Beast mode in conference.