Majerus is stepping down

volfan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You watch he WILL NOT BE Coaching THIS YEAR.....I guarantee this and we will be lucky if he is able to be back next year..things are not looking good as of right now.

he went from stepping down to now taking a leave of absense? At least stay consistent.

If it weren't for Rammer's tweet, I'd have no concern here. Volfan has been wrong on stuff like this before. Rammer is never wrong so hopefully its got nothing to do with SLU.

he went from stepping down to now taking a leave of absense? At least stay consistent.

If it weren't for Rammer's tweet, I'd have no concern here. Volfan has been wrong on stuff like this before. Rammer is never wrong so hopefully its got nothing to do with SLU.

Update: He's dead.

When you say over and over that Majerus is stepping down for health reasons, sooner or later you're going to be right. Volfan, this is not much of an achievement and no one on the board is going to like you more just because the wolf finally showed up.

If that's what this announcement in 12 minutes is...

Maybe Majerus is just tired of dealing with Biondi and he is using this as a way to get out. Father Biondi wasn't going to renew his contract anyway after this season anyway, so why would Rick want to continue to keep coaching, might as well just say he can not coach because of health reason because if he just quit he would not be owed money like it states in his contract. I just post what I have been told.