OT: Thunder vs Heat LOCK Game 4

MB73

It sets up perfectly.

Miami was 4.5 pt favorite tonight, won by 6, now up 2-1.

-NBA wants it to go to 2-2.

-If 3-1, fans lose interest, viewers down dramatically.

-If 2-2, creates more interest, ensures 2 more games, cha ching, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

-When it goes to 3-2, even more interest, one team can win it, another can tie and go to Game 7 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

-Game 7, HUGE interest, cha-ching, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It happened in baseball, Cardinals score 16 runs one night, go up 2-1, the next night a lame lefthander shut them out, pitches a foot out of the strike zone were strikes for the Texans; Cardinals players were furious. The national TV announcers pointed it out with Fox Trac but quit commenting in the 6th inning for the integrity of the game.

And, to boot, The NBA is far more crooked than MLB. FYI, I do not like the NBA, never watch it.

Miami has opened at 3.5 favorites for Tuesday night; down from 4.5 to 3.5? Sharps are trying to suck in the little people, the citizens, the sheep.

TAKE THE THUNDER + 3.5 POINTS, a 10* MB73 NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR. Spread will be down to 2.5 by Tueday.

The Thunder will win the game straight up, get the series to 2-2, CHA-CHING. You may want to bet 33% of your wager for them to win straight up, + 150.

LeBron James will sneeze on the opening tip and get a foul, he and Wade will have 2 fouls before the first TV break, 3 at the half, a quick 4th into the early 3rd.

They will have that "WTF?" look on their faces, like soccer heads when Team USA gets shut out and gets ranked 27th.

Never, ever use the word, except this time: LOCK.

Enjoy.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sets up perfectly.

Miami was 4.5 pt favorite tonight, won by 6, now up 2-1.

-NBA wants it to go to 2-2.

-If 3-1, fans lose interest, viewers down dramatically.

-If 2-2, creates more interest, ensures 2 more games, cha ching, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

-When it goes to 3-2, even more interest, one team can win it, another can tie and go to Game 7 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

-Game 7, HUGE interest, cha ching, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It happened in baseball, Cardinals score 16 runs one night, go up 2-1, the nest night a lame lefthander shut them out, balls a foot out of the strke zone were strikes for the Texans. Cardinals players were furious. The national announcers pointed it out with Fox Trac but quit commenting in the 6th inning for the integrity of the game.

And, to boot, The NBA is far more crooked than MLB.

Miami has opened at 3.5 favorites for Tuesday night; down from 4.5 to 3.5? Sharps are trying to suck in the little people, the citizens, the sheep.

TAKE THE THUNDER + 3.5 POINTS, a 10* MB73 NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR. Spread will be down to 2.5 by Tueday.

The Thunder will win the game straight up, get the series to 2-2, CHA-CHING. You may want to bet 33% of your wager for them to win straight up, + 150.

LeBron James will sneeze on the opening tip and get a foul, he and Wade will have 2 fouls before the first TV break, 3 at the half, a quick 4th into the early 3rd.

They will have that "WTF" look on their faces, like soccer heads when Team USA gets shut out and gets ranked 27th.

Never, ever use the word, except this time: LOCK.

Enjoy.

There are NBA playoffs going on?

Ha. Actually, I have gotten into this year's playoffs. I spent a week in OKC last week visiting family. That town is going nuts for their team - was fun to see. Durant is a good kid. Would love to see the Thunder beat the Heat. Spoelstra is a terrible Coach!

I must say as much as I have enjoyed getting into these NBA Finals, watching it actually reminds me why I love college basketball over the NBA.

The Rican cheering for the Miami team seems a bit narrow minded and maybe even racist to me

He should be banned! I really could careless but if I had to pick I have to go Miami, my roots. I do find it funny how many people hate the Heat, they never hurt anybody. I buying my time until football starts. The Fins just signed Ochostinko so that means SUPER BOWL!

He should be banned! I really could careless but if I had to pick I have to go Miami, my roots. I do find it funny how many people hate the Heat, they never hurt anybody. I buying my time until football starts. The Fins just signed Ochostinko so that means SUPER BOWL!

I thought Ocho changed his name to Ron Artest.

When I saw the title of this thread on Billikens.com I knew exactly who started it before I even looked at it.

I'm waiting for his mom's prediction before I put any money down.

This series is going 7 games.

-The Thunder have 9 BCS alums on their team = 9 points

-The Heat have 9 BCS alums on their team. = 9 points

Tie breaker goes to Heat because they have Duke alum. Coach K kids dont get beat in big games. Extra .5 on their total. Take -.5 for Thunder because they have an A10 guy in Eric Maynor. No MVC guys so no 5 point bonus for that.

But then you have to take the NBA is crooked and multiply the 9.5 points for Miami by a 1.204 because that is how much effect David Stern is. One time Bud Selig had a tie all star game, so this could easily happen. Remember that time when the Colts played the Cubs in the super series and peyton manning was getting all the calls? Its all fixed. Reality.

So once you get that 11.438 and 8.5 you have to factor in that Vegas lines don't move under any circumstance to even up the money. So that is going to be the spread. 11.438-8.5 = 2.938. Miami will be a 3 point favorite in this game.

You then take the owner of the Heat, a jew. You have Clay Bennett the robber baron who stole the team from that commie liberal Seattle. David Stern is also jew so that gives the Heat extra conspiracy advantage. Factor the 11.438 by 1.045 over the course of the series. It sets up perfectly.

Heat in 6 Enjoy.

Tie breaker goes to Heat because they have Duke alum. Coach K kids dont get beat in big games. Extra .5 on their total. Take -.5 for Thunder because they have an A10 guy in Eric Maynor. No MVC guys so no 5 point bonus for that.

But then you have to take the NBA is crooked and multiply the 9.5 points for Miami by a 1.204 because that is how much effect David Stern is. One time Bud Selig had a tie all star game, so this could easily happen. Remember that time when the Colts played the Cubs in the super series and peyton manning was getting all the calls? Its all fixed. Reality.

So once you get that 11.438 and 8.5 you have to factor in that Vegas lines don't move under any circumstance to even up the money. So that is going to be the spread. 11.438-8.5 = 2.938. Miami will be a 3 point favorite in this game.

You then take the owner of the Heat, a jew. You have Clay Bennett the robber baron who stole the team from that commie liberal Seattle. David Stern is also jew so that gives the Heat extra conspiracy advantage. Factor the 11.438 by 1.045 over the course of the series. It sets up perfectly.

Heat in 6 Enjoy.

The sheep and little people thank you for this comprehensive breakdown.

The Heat have Battier.

Advantage: Heat.

But the Heat have Howard, a hated Fab 5 member. It is enough to make MB's head explode.

If Battier watches the 30 for 30.............. Battier kills Howard with his own hands and then beats OKC by 20 on his own.

That's it, make stupid remarks about Duke and other lame sh*t. The same buddy-buddy's, every time.

Again, it's 2-1, The NBA wants it to go 2-2. Try to think it through.

I do not watch the The NBA, but this is a done deal, take the Thunder. LOCK. I have loaded up on them.

That's it, make stupid remarks about Duke and other lame sh*t. The same buddy-buddy's, every time.

Again, it's 2-1, The NBA wants it to go 2-2. Try to think it through.

I do not watch the The NBA, but this is a done deal, take the Thunder. LOCK. I have loaded up on them.

Posted Image

Is Adrianna's open that late???

I have no idea. Pick some other place, then. MB73 may question it, but Coach and all of the players will be watching. If the Heat win, will he come back at eat his crow? If the Thunder win, it will "prove" his point. I wonder why last year's finals finished up in six, rather than seven?

Heat in 6 Enjoy.

Wow. Thanks for the anti-semitic rant!! Did not realize the Jews controlled the NBA as well as the banking system and Hollywood!!

As to the NBA being crooked, I truly don't follow the NBA but I am not surprised. I am now watching my usual amount of NBA action -- the 4th quarter of some of the semi-final and final games. This year, though, I watched none of the OKC games until now - the 4th quarter of the Finals when they are playing the Heat. As to being the NBA crooked, yes. I usually hate everything Boston but sure have to admit they got the shaft by the refs. Anytime Boston defended Dwayne Wade, the refs called a foul!! Talk about a double standard. Clearly, Rhondo got fouled (and fouled good) at the critical moment at the end of one of the games Boston won (game 3 or 4?) but then no call. In contrast, the refs blew their whistles for anything in order to send Lebron and Wade went to the FT line. Yes, I was hoping Boston would win - not b/c I like Boston - but b/c I want the Heat (James, Wade and Bosch) to fail.

I have no idea. Pick some other place, then. MB73 may question it, but Coach and all of the players will be watching. If the Heat win, will he come back at eat his crow? If the Thunder win, it will "prove" his point. I wonder why last year's finals finished up in six, rather than seven?

At 2-1, it is THE huge pivotal game in a 7 game series, read my initial post. I am saying that this ensures 1,000% more excitement and coverage and at least 2 more games.

If it goes to 3-2, I am not saying the NBA will favor the team down 3-2 and ensure it goes to 7 games.

per betfair.com the Heat pay 1.44 to the Thunder's 2.67 per $1 bet. So, as I snarkily say to anyone who will listen, if you believe so strongly in this, that or the other, put some money on it and laugh all the way to the bank. If the Thunder win [and you bet on them], your $100 becomes $267.

Obama is about a 50-50 shot to get re-elected for those who care to know such things.