Post Season tributes

slu72

Did RM do away with the annual BB banquet? Also, is the AD going to do anything to celebrate our most successful season since 1997-98? I know SLU is never going to be like the NFL, who manages to dominate the sports pages even in the offseason, but you'd think they're planning a little something to keep up everyone's interest for next year.

To be fair, 99% of the SLU athletics department is busy this weeked hosting the Midwest Regional. I suspect there will be an end of year event of some kind. Give them a chance, they had to travel to AC, Columbus and host a Regional in back-to-back-to-back weekends. "Patience Daniel-son"

To be fair, 99% of the SLU athletics department is busy this weeked hosting the Midwest Regional. I suspect there will be an end of year event of some kind. Give them a chance, they had to travel to AC, Columbus and host a Regional in back-to-back-to-back weekends. "Patience Daniel-son"

+10000000

Give them a break. Unlike a lot of posters here I feel the AD has worked very hard this past season. I'm sure there is a banquet scheduled very soon