SLU v. Michigan St. GDT

This is it. The Billikens go for their first Sweet Sixteen. How far into the promised land can Majerus take us?

We will need the power of the Rammer, Stamos, and plenty of Jimbo HATE today.

Lets go Billikens!

ENTER PERFORMANCE MODE

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So ###### pumped! Can't wait for this. I'm feeling the Billiken magic. I think we can do this...do it for Spoon, easy ed, the rammer, stamos and all the diehards out there!

Well, there were no upsets yesterday, so we've got the law of averages going our way today. And how lucky is X? They get a so so ND team, and now Lee High to jump over to get to the sweet 16. I swear if they somehow get to the final 4 and we stumble, there simply is no justice.

Well, there were no upsets yesterday, so we've got the law of averages going our way today. And how lucky is X? They get a so so ND team, and now Lee High to jump over to get to the sweet 16. I swear if they somehow get to the final 4 and we stumble, there simply is no justice.

No negative thoughts in this GDT!

This is it. The Billikens go for their first Sweet Sixteen. How far into the promised land can Majerus take us?

We will need the power of the Rammer, Stamos, and plenty of Jimbo HATE today.

Lets go Billikens!

ENTER PERFORMANCE MODE

What a great opportunity. Let's go Bills.

This is what we have been waiting for. We have the big stage today against a traditional basketball power. Prominence is ours for the taking. LETS GO BILLS!

Jimbo and I are 1-0 when watching SLU together. Unfortunately, gotta watch the game at home. Let's go boys!

What are you doing?! Get out to where you were! I didnt like watching the game from home friday... but it was effective....i hope. ;)

Watching from Nevis drinking Caribe Beer, bought from some guy who sells other mind altering substances.

Let's go BILLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEENNNNNNSSSSSS.